♡5♡

"please don't go y/n. please stay awake." billy pleaded as he cradled you in his arms.

"i'm tired billy." you breathed out holding onto him as tight as you could, given your circumstances.

"i love you y/n, come on just a few more minutes." billy was crying and the look on his face was pure sadness.

you couldn't stand that. your boyfriend crying because of you just didn't sit well with you.

you loved billy with ever fiber in your body, you would gladly die for him, the irony huh.

but this wasn't his fault, you took the stab and in return you were gladly accepting death with open arms.

you were dying knowing you saved billy from ghost face, which you knew was now stu.

with every last breath you leaned in and kissed billy while whispering

"please find happiness when i'm gone, i don't want you to be alone billy, please find someone that made you happy as i did." at this point you were crying to.

you didn't want billy to ever stop loving you, even with death coming to you and as much as that sounded selfish it was true. you wanted to be the one he loves forever, but you knew that he needed to hear that he was allowed to move on and not dwell on you.

"come on don't say that. you'll live and we can be happy together. come on just stay awake y/n" you smiled a bit thinking about the future with billy, but death had other plans.

death was here to take you now and your time with billy was up.

"i'll always love you billy, please hold me."

billy saw as you took your last breath, eyes rolling into the back of your head, but he was hopeful.

the sirens were closer and maybe you still had a chance.

"come on billy, she's gone." randy said crying as well.

randy and you were best of friends, he was there for you before billy came into the picture.

"no, she'll make it." with determination billy picked you up and walked outside waiting as the paramedics got closer.

syd and randy made their way out watching and crying as they saw billy carry your body outside.

"please billy don't do this." as much as they wanted you to be alive, you were gone and they had to accept that, but billy just couldn't.

as the paramedics got closer they took y/n into their arms getting straight to work.

it was up to you to convince death that it wasn't your time.
————

death wasn't what you thought it would be like. it was nice, warm, and inviting. it was something you could for sure get comfortable with.

"y/n?" you quickly turned around knowing that voice.

"tatum!" you said smiling, while running up to her.

"i'm sorry this happened to you tate, but i'm glad you're here with me!" at least death wasn't what it was made out to be.

"no y/n, it isn't your time and as much as i hate being dead, i can't let you be dead either knowing it isn't your time."

not my time? but i died! i'm here. you thought to yourself.

"but what about you?" you asked not wanting to go home alone.

"i'm sure you saw my body, i'm as dead as it gets, but you'll make a full recovery y/n. tell everyone i said hi and tell dewey i love his dumbass." you laughed quietly smiling up at tatum hugging her one last hug.

as much as you were happy to go back and see billy, you were also upset about leaving tate.

"goodbye y/n" tatum smiled pushing you back into a dark abyss, but soon you were falling into a room trying to grab whatever you could before you fell harshly into a bed.

"y/n?" you jolted up right, wincing as your gut sent a sudden pang of hurt up your spine.

"oh god y/n you're alive!" you looked up at everyone in the room and smiled.

you were alive!

before you could say anything, billy had crushed you into a hug whispering sweet nothings into your ears.

randy stood next to you crying as syd held him smiling up at you with tears in her eyes.

"hey you big baby! where's my hug?" you said looking towards randy.

"god i thought you were a goner!" he exclaimed finally hugging you.

"yeah me too buddy, but i guess you're gonna have to try harder to get rid of me."

you smiled once more at everyone telling them about seeing tatum and how death felt.

billy was by your side the whole time holding you tight in the hospital bed.

the worse was over and these people were now your forever family.