♡1♡

"billy let's talk about this, please!" You pleaded, but he wouldn't listen to you.

"i'm done talking y/n!" billy screamed running towards you with a knife.

"this isn't you!" before you could say anything else, he lunged forward and stabbed your stomach looking you in the eye with no empathy.

you looked down at the knife that just entered your stomach, looking back at billy with worry and sadness clouding your eyes.

this was the man that you loved for three years, moved in with, watched cheesy horror movies made in the 80s with, cried to when things got tough, how could he do such a thing to you?

"you're psychotic..." you breathed out.

"i prefer creative." he said taking the knife out and letting you fall to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

you woke up shocked and drenched in sweat. it was just a nightmare, none of it was real.

you looked over to billy noticing how he looked so at peace while asleep, not even startled with your abrupt awakening.

how could someone like him ever hurt a human? he would never you thought.

you quickly and quietly found a way out of bed and tiptoed into the kitchen getting a glass of water to calm your nerves.

the dream felt...so real to you. making you terrified of your boyfriend, but a dreams a dream! it meant nothing, just a nightmare you had, but the feeling of billy stabbing you never left your body.

you were so concentrated with your thoughts, you didn't even notice a pair of hands wrap around you.

you gasped and stood up straight as billy cuddled up to you, unaware of how uncomfortable him being next to you made you.

"what's wrong babe?" oh god, how do you tell your boyfriend you're scared of him, because of a dream!

"n-nothing." you cursed at yourself in your head for the very obvious sign you gave him of lying.

"that's a lie." he turned you around and looked into your eyes.

oh god. he looked absolutely stunning even with bed head, how could you be afraid?

"what wrong?" you sighed, knowing you'd have to tell him either way, it's not like you could keep it a secret and keep being afraid that any minute he'll stab you.

"i had a nightmare." you mumbled to him.

"what about?" you sighed putting your head down. you were embarrassed and scared at the same time.

you pushed billy away from you and walked into the living room taking a seat on the couch waiting for him to do the same.

billy scooted closer to you trying to embrace you. he knew something was wrong and that is obviously impacted you, but you just couldn't get the image of his eyes looking straight at you as he plunges the knife into your gut. he looked proud? proud of what he had accomplished.

"ok. wow. you scared of me or something?" i don't know billy, you gonna stab me? you thought looking up at him.

it was now or never. it's not like you could avoid the topic.

"the nightmare I had was of you stabbing me. you had this..." you paused taking in a deep breath.
"this look in your eyes while you gutted me like a fish billy! i'm scared of you and i know I shouldn't be, you're my boyfriend for god sake and i love you, but i can't get over the feeling of the knife and how you looked achieved." billy looked a little shocked and tried to comfort you as tears rolled down your cheek.

"wow crying over a dumb dream." you thought to yourself.

you leaned into billy's embrace trying your hardest not to get over it. in the end you still couldn't and pushed away a little.

"wow I'm such a little bitch." you thought.

"wow. i got a girlfriend who would rather accuse me of being a psychopathic killer than touch me." he mumbled looking a little aggravated.

you were asking a lot of him, I mean what kind of girlfriend gets scared of their boyfriend over a dream that isn't real. billy would never hurt you, you knew he loved you and would protect you no matter what.

"i'm sorry billy."

you hugged billy tight, acting as if he would disappear at any minute.

"what scared me the most was when i asked you for a motive and all you did was laugh." billy kissed the top of your head chuckling a bit.

"all this over a dream, it's only 3:00 am." you both laughed and you were good to go back to bed knowing this billy wasn't gonna hurt you.

soon you were both laying in bed just relaxed and grateful for each other, but one thing was for sure

if things really did play out like that (which you knew they wouldn't) what would be his motive?

you slowly moved your head up to billy and smiled as he smiled back.

"what would be your motive?"