♡2♡

"billy stop!" you laughed as he continued to throw popcorn at you.

"maybe if you ask politely." he said raising his eyebrows.

you smiled up at him and rolled your eyes. "ok, ok, ok, please will you stop wasting the popcorn i made."

"since you asked so nicely." billy chuckled at you once more before finally ceasing fire.

"ok so, what horror movie are we watching today?" you asked taking out friday the 13th and halloween.

"hmmm I like jason better." billy said taking a handful of popcorn and shoving it in his mouth.

"ugh fine." you mumbled hoping he would pick halloween.

"so, what does syd think of you being here?" you asked while putting the movie in, billy rolled his eyes and sat up slightly.

"come on, she was bound to come up in the conversation somehow."

"she was mad at first, but I told her we were just friends." you nodded your head up at him and slightly smiled.

you knew what a cliche it was. you falling for your handsome best friend.

but you couldn't help it and of course you were jealous of syd. she had what you wanted, billy.

but over time you got over it and your crush for billy had slowly been demolishing away.

"that's good. I didn't want to be alone on our annual movie marathon." you said laughing with billy.

"and I wouldn't dream of leaving you alone." that killed you. your heart fluttered a little, but you refused to think anything about it. he had a girlfriend and you weren't a home wrecker.

"thanks billy boy." billy pushed your arm a little knowing he hates that nickname, causing you too laugh.

soon the movie started and you both got comfortable on the couch.

but halfway through the movie you could feel yourself falling asleep and leaning over onto billy.

—————

"I don't think I can make it tonight syd." you fluttered your eyes open a little and took note of the position billy and you were in.

you were laying in between his legs while he was on the phone playing with your hair. moments like these made you wish you were his and that they would never end.

"don't be mad syd, we're just friends and it's our annual movie marathon. you know this." billy sighed hanging up the phone.

"you guys good?" you asked scaring billy a little.

"shit y/n, you scared me." you giggled a little getting up so you were able to see billy's face.

"what'd she want?" billy sighed and rubbed his temples.

"she wants me to come over." you furrowed your brows and took a second to collect your thoughts.

"I mean, she is your girlfriend and I don't mind if you left. I understand billy." you got up from the couch and grabbed the empty bowl of popcorn heading straight to the kitchen.

it did hurt a little that he did have to leave, especially on your guys day, but you understood where syd was coming from. he was her boyfriend not yours. a girlfriend should come first not a childhood friend.

"are you sure you don't mind?" you didn't turn around to look him, you just nodded your head and waited until he left.

"I'm sorry y/n." and with that he left.

——————