♡7♡

"ok, i gotta go home now before billy gets worried." you stated to randy as you hugged him goodbye.

"call me when you get home, so i know you made it home safe y/n." randy said letting go of you and walking to his car as you walked to yours.

tonight you and randy had gone out to the bar as you celebrated him getting his dream job. billy was supposed to come with you, but claimed he wasn't feeling to well.

you felt bad and assured him that you both could cancel so he could rest, but he was persistent on you going without him and having fun for him.

you were a little weary, but didn't want to cancel on your best friend.

so you went out for a little bit and had fun, but you missed billy and decided to leave an hour early to take care of billy.

you quietly entered yours and billy house making your way upstairs to check on him.

you smiled as you opened the door ready to see billy, but that quickly changed as you saw syd and billy making on your bed.

you were in complete shock and hurt in the worst way possible.

you felt stuck, unable to move and forced to watch as billy mumbled sweet nothings to syd in your bed!

you felt hopeless and lied to.

syd was the first to notice to you and quickly pushed billy off of her.

billy looked up at you feeling like total shit.

"i- it's not what it looks like." he said coming closer to you with open arms.

you pushed the tears away and pushed him away as you couldn't contain the tears anymore and sobbed.

"oh god. in our bed!" you yelled.

"we can talk about this y/n, i love you i promise." billy said trying to come closer again, but you bolted down the stairs as billy tried to chase you.

you ran out of the house as billy called your name, but all you wanted was to leave.

soon you arrived outside of randy's condo and broke down.

you banged on randy's door crying as you kept replaying what happened in your head.

"randy please!" you sobbed.

randy quickly opened his door catching you as you almost fell.

"what's wrong y/n?" he asked holding you close as you sobbed into his chest.

"r-randy, he cheated on m-me."

randy froze for a second as you cried harder.

"i'm sorry y/n." randy slowly walked you into his room setting you down on the bed.

"you can stay here as long as you want. i'm gonna get you some clothes." randy walked off into his closet as you rested your head on the pillow.

"here. maybe if you're up for it, we can watch some movies like we used to in high school." you took the clothes from randy as smiled slightly as you got up to change.

thoughts of billy and syd kept rummaging through your mind. you loved billy with every fiber in your body, you gave him everything and yet he still cheated.

you felt completely alone even if randy was less than 10 feet away.

you quickly got changed exiting the bathroom on a mission to find randy.

"hey, i was thinking prom night." randy smiled.

you nodded your head making yourself comfortable on the couch as randy put the movie on.

as soon as randy sat down you put your head on his lap and tried to forget about what you saw today.

but as soon as you felt calm the banging in the front door started.

"y/n! can we please just talk!" you shot up looking at randy with tears threatening to spill.

"please get rid of him." your voice slightly trembling.

randy nodded and got up to open the door.

"she doesn't wanna talk to you."

"please randy, i need to see her!" billy yelled pushing past randy and looking around for you.

you trembled as billy made eye contact with you and started walking towards the couch.

"please just leave." you cried.

"no y/n, i love you. i made a mistake."

"why would you even do it!" you screamed.

randy stood still by the door contemplating to kick billy out or let you guys talk.

"i don't know! i screwed up." you rolled your eyes at billy and shoved right past him as you walked towards randy.

"i want you out. you don't fucking deserve me asshole! i gave you everything and you had the audacity to cheat on me!" billy looked at you pleading before finally getting the hint and leaving.

once billy left and randy shut the door, you leaned into randy and cried.

"i love him so much, but i know i shouldn't." you cried.

"it's okay. he didn't deserve you y/n."

"i know, but it hurts so much randy." you sobbed tugging onto him tighter.

"you'll get through this, you can stay here as long as you need and tomorrow we'll go together and pick up whatever you need. for now we'll finish the movie and take your mind off of him." you smiled meekly up at randy nodding your head.

"god i'm lucky to have you randy."