Pass The Salt

a/n: hey everyone! i decided to try and update this again! i honestly don't know what to update in this book anymore so if you guys are still interested in this book, if you want any requests for chapters or new characters leave them on this chapter please! otherwise, enjoy this chapter!

btw if you don't know what pass the salt is, it's where you and your family are having dinner and your significant other is there. then, you say, "daddy, can you pass the salt?" then basically just everyone's reaction to it. 

ALSO THEY ARE AGED UP IN THIS AND ANY OTHER CHAPTERS THAT INVOLVE NSFW CONTENT-

~

kyle broflovski

- he instinctively raised his hand but quickly stopped himself when he seen your dad hand you it. 

- you teased him about it after dinner and he was so embarrassed pffft 

stan marsh

- omg he grabbed your dad's hand... which was on the salt..

- he quickly pulled back and didn't stop apologizing for the rest of the night

- when it happened, your dad's face was literally like this:

kenny mccormick

- i know most of you are expecting him to literally race against your dad to get it, nope. 

- he's always so nervous when he's around your family because he wants them to think he's good for you despite the rumors. 

- when you asked, he stiffened and you burst out laughing at him but decided to make it up to him later ;)

eric cartman

- now cartman is literally the one who raced for the salt.

- your dad looked so offended LMFAOOO

- he didn't even apologize, he has literally no shame

- your dad literally has a pure hate for him now

tweek tweak

- had no reaction to it at all

- you couldn't tell if he didn't have a reaction from how nervous he was or how he is literally the bottom. 

craig tucker

- okay so

- he didn't reach for it 

- BUT

- he looked at you in a teasing way and smirked at you

- when you finished, he uhm.. definitely got payback for you 'teasing him' like that.. 

token black

- so very respectful

- didn't reach for it, but did send you a glance