Catchups: Ike Broflovski

A/N: so, Ike is older in this so people aren't pedos. stay safe and always check ages before flirting :)

How You Met

age range: 14

Your older sibling was friend's with Kyle so you guys would hang out with your older sibling! He immediately took a liking to you and so did you!

First Thoughts

'tiddies.'

Friendship

You guys were gamers and would play Minecraft together all the time to like 4 in the morning. You also played other games and would try new games together that seemed interesting!

Contact Names (Friends)

his; ike :)
yours; n/n 😳

Asking You Out

Ike asked you out with the help of his older brother, he asked you out actually when he had came over and you two were playing Outlast 2 together. You, of course, accepted his question but you ended up slapping him after getting jumpscared by the main villain. 

First Date

Your first date with Ike was at a signing from both of your favorite video game creator! Ike had bought some tickets to go see him and took you there as a first date, he knew you really liked the games and wanted you to meet the guy who made them. He even bought you some merchandise, food, and you guys got a picture with the guy! It was a very memorable first date! :)

First Kiss

You guys were gaming in his room when your first kiss happened. It wasn't the best first kiss but he made up for it farther in your relationship. His breath was smelling bad and it was awkward, he kept apologizing but you had to keep saying it was okay. Overall, it wasn't the best experience you had but you were glad you shared it with Ike!

Contact Names (Dating)

his; ikey-boo ♡
yours; y/n ♡

Who's Taller

same height

What Their Parents Think Of You

Gerald is a little skeptical about you but you've been growing on him a whole bunch lately! Sheila loves you and can't wait to see what kiddies you guys are going to have. 

PDA Scale

rating: 7/10

He likes to give you quick kisses but he waits until you guys get your alone time for most of the other things! He is constantly holding your hand though, he claims he loves the way it fits in his. 

First Thoughts of Them

'he's really good at Minecraft, wow..'

Who Said "I Love You" First

him 

Their Favorite Outfit on You