First Date

Kyle Broflovski 

You guys decided for your first date to stay at his place and basically, just have a movie night. It was a Disney marathon by the way! Let's just say, his new favorite movie is Moana. 

Stan Marsh

Stan took you to an arcade! He wanted to show you his favorite game there, you not expecting it to be a dancing game. You were terrible at first but then you got better at it, you guys had so much fun by the end of the date!

Kenny McCormick

Kenny took you on a very casual date to a diner. You guys got burgers and fries, afterwards he got you a milkshake. 

Eric Cartman

Eric promised you a date night. His version of a date night was you taking him out to KFC and paying for his dinner. 

Tweek Tweak 

You guys had a cute little date at the coffee shop. You both did it on your break and enjoyed it until Cartman interrupted you guys, you ended up kicking him out since it was still your break. 

Craig Tucker

Craig literally did one of the best dates and let you spend the night at his house. In the middle of the night, you two laid on top of his roof. Basically you guys talked about some deep stuff while watching the stars, you loved it!

Token Black

Token had texted you to tell you to dress up fancy, you were confused but did so anyways. About five minutes later, he showed up at your house in a limo and tuxedo! You were shocked but got in anyways, him complimenting your dress as you hopped in the limo. After you guys ate at a fancy restaurant, he took you shopping for anything you wanted. 

Clyde Donovan

His dad made you guys some super good tacos and then decided to take you some shoe shopping! It was so fun!

Butters Stotch

Butters and you went bowling together! He wasn't so good at it at first but then got it after a few rounds, afterwards you guys went and got some ice cream! 

Jimmy Valmer

Jimmy took you to a comedy club! You and him laughed at so many of the jokes, you guys got to even meet some of the comedians after the show! Jimmy took you back to his house, his mom making you guys some chicken wings. 

Pete Thelman

You guys had a picnic in the cemetery! He brought his book of poetry while you guys walked around, looking at the gravestones and reading them. You guys even brought some flowers to put on the graves who didn't have any flowers on them. 

Michael (The Tall Goth)

Michael had surprised you with a date in the middle of the night. He threw some rocks at your window, getting your attention. You looked out the window before putting some warm clothes on, walking outside and looking at Michael. He started walking, you following him. Basically, you guys just took a nice stroll at night. 

Scott Malkinson

You and Scott had taken a cooking class for your first date! You basically learned how to make each favorite dish! Let's just say, you make a killer blueberry pie..

Gary Harrison

You went on a double date with Wendy and Stan. All of you met up at Jones BBQ and Foot Massage ;)

David Rodriguez

David had invited you over. You immediately came and figured out his parents weren't home, he told you they weren't going to be back until tomorrow. For dinner, he cooked you some spaghetti, which was amazing! You ended up spending the night, saying that you were staying at Nichole's house. 

Mark Cotswold

You and Mark decided to go on a bike trail together. It was a whole bunch of fun until Mark almost fell into a stream! 

Damien Thorne

You had dinner with Satan and Chris. Damien had thought it would be nice to have you over, he didn't let you go anywhere else though because he didn't want you seeing how bad the place he lived at looked. Damien also would have preferred if only he had his eyes on you and not some creeps. 

Christophe The Mole

Christophe let you sit on a tree and watch the sunset with him. You guys just sat there in each others arms, enjoying the light. You absolutely had to take a couple of pictures though! :)

Gregory of Yardale

You guys went to a book store for your first date. You guys spent hours just reading books! Inside, they even had a little café, Gregory would get up and get you guys some new things to try in the middle of some breaks from reading. 

Kevin Stoley

Kevin and you went to a planetarium to watch the stars and learn more about them. Since Kevin loves space so much, you wanted to let him get to know some more about space. Being honest, you kind of feel asleep in the middle of it but woke up before he noticed. 

Wendy Testaburger

You decided to camp in your backyard with her! A lot of times, when you hang out, you go to a lot of protests so you thought you could take a break from all of that! You guys had some trouble sleeping but soon you guys passed out from talking so much. 

Bebe Stevens

Bebe took you on a family trip to the beach with her! You guys tanned together and played around in the water, when you went back to the hotel, you two stayed up all night and made some tik toks together.

Red Tucker

You guys went to a party but then decided to leave after all the excitement died down. You went back to her house and spent the night, once you guys started getting tired, she asked you if you wanted to get high. When she had said that, she pulled out an entire box of goldfish crackers and your favorite snack. I mean, how could you resist? ;)

Nichole Daniels

Nichole and you stayed at your house doing karaoke! She ended up spending the night and you guys just kind of sang all night! On your voice breaks though, you guys listened to each other's playlists. 

Heidi Turner

Heidi took you go-karting! You guys had a whole bunch of fun, there was a golf course there, an arcade, and even some restaurants at the place! Heidi kind of dragged you around everywhere but you didn't mind! 

Rebecca Cotswold

You took her on a photography walk! One thing you and her loved to do was take pictures of stuff, whether it be each other or nature! There was a little trail that you wanted to take her on and you guys ended up with tons of pictures on your cameras and phones!