Friendships

what you guys do as friends :)

_

күℓε вяσғℓσvsкι

you guys love to hang out wherever you can, even if it's at his house or Stark's Pond. you like to play with Ike, which he adores. after Ike passes out, you guys hang out in his room playing video games. you beat him at just dance every time ;)

sтαη мαяsн

Stan takes Sparky on daily walks so you always go with him, afterwards you go and visit his family. you and Shelly get along well so she normally let's you two do what you want, which is playing guitar hero and occasionally inviting Kyle over as well. let's just say, they were shocked you were so good at video games.

кεηηү мccσямιcк

Kenny and you like to go walk around town. He knows some really cool spots so he likes to show you them, luckily, both your parents don't mind. You guys almost always end up getting ice cream after spending the day walking, half the time though you guys find some water and get each other soaked to cool off. 

εяιc cαятмαη

You and Cartman hang out at restaurants. Basically, he still likes to be a food critic and you just like to tag along. Most of the time, the food is amazing so you both go to multiple restaurants. If the food is bad, you guys go to his house and play with his dolls while trash talking them. 

 тωεεк тωεαк

well, both of you have the same shifts so you both hang around when no one is in the coffee shop. You guys like to drink coffee on your breaks and talk about some pretty interesting conspiracies, which Craig will sometimes talk with you guys about them.

cяαιg тυcкεя

You guys love to hang out at Tweek's Coffee shop and just sit there. You guys get up rather early and skateboard there, Tweek doesn't mind the skateboards being there so he let's you guys be. You'll stay there for  the most of the day but then you ride back to his house. You actually nicely say hi to his parents which they like before heading up the stairs to go watch Red Racer.

тσкεη вℓαcк

Token likes to take you shopping and out to fancy restaurants. He mainly carries all your stuff that you buy though you insist that you can, he likes to say it wouldn't be very gentlemanly. When you guys feel lazy, you'll explore his house and look at his neighbors houses. 

cℓү∂ε ∂σησvαη

You always help Clyde after Bebe breaks up with him or some other girl does. After you cheer him up, you guys make tik toks to make him laugh. He dances really well and definintely knows how to throw it back. ;)

вυттεяs sтσтcн

You guys would hang out at a video game store and spend most of the time playing cute video games. Butters favorite one is this Hello Kitty game and you guys play it often, not caring about the weird looks people give you two. If he is grounded, you guys will chat online and he will tell you about his plans to destroy South Park. 

נιммү vαℓмεя

You and Jimmy like to hang out at his house. He likes to test his jokes out on you and you give him some good advice on his jokes. After you get bored of that, you guys look out the window and point out stuff you see that you can make jokes about. 

scσтт мαℓкιηsση

Scott likes go shopping for a bunch of junk food. You guys bring it back to his house where there is tons of insulin for him. Sometimes, if you guys have the right ingredients, you'll make a delicious pie. You love to throw some flour on him as well, just to create a food fight with him.