PDA Scale

Kyle Broflovski

rating: 8/10

kyle likes to hold your hand, hug, a couple of kisses and ones on the forehead a whole bunch. he loves to let people know you're his, especially because you're so pretty.

Stan Marsh

rating: 7/10

he doesn't care to hold your hand and give you kisses along with hugs, he loves showing what's his!

Kenny McCormick

rating: 6/10

surprisingly, kenny is more of a private guy. he will hold your hand in public and hug you but he likes to save more of your relationship in private, he thinks it's more romantic!

Eric Cartman

rating: 2/10

he doesnt like showing you a whole bunch of affection, you might get a kiss on the cheek from him in private 😳

Tweek Tweak

rating: 7/10

ever heard that kissing calms people down? well, it works for him. you end up kissing him and just holding him in public because it helps him calm down and get distracted.

Craig Tucker

rating: 1/10

he isnt a huge fan of public affection but he gives you plenty of love when you two are alone! :)

Token Black

rating: 8.5/10

token shows you a whole bunch of love in public, he honestly doesnt mind at all! if you talk him into it, he might make out with you.. ;)

Clyde Donovan

rating: 10/10

this is one clingy boy so you should expect this. he always loves on you, no matter who is around, which ends up embarrassing you a little!

Butters Stotch 

rating: 10/10

he literally wont leave you alone, its adorable though so dont worry! he's always giving you kisses on the cheek and hugs you! :)

Jimmy Valmer

rating: 7/10

he constantly kisses your face everywhere but you love it.

Scott Malkinson

rating: 8.5/10

he actually loves to do public affection with you! he thinks its adorable and loves to show everyone how you're perfect for him! he gives you little eskimo kisses which makes you laugh, he loves hearing your laugh! :)

Kevin Stoley

rating: 6/10

kevin will give you some kisses on the cheeks and hugs but that's pretty much it.

Gary Harrison

rating: 3/10

he doesnt like to do much, he might hold your hand if you convince him. he wants to be more romantic but his religion is hard to work around.

David Rodriguez

rating: 5/10

david will always hold your hand and possibly give you a kiss on the cheek but he saves most of that stuff for private!

Mark Cotswold

rating: 4/10

mark will hold your hand but that's all he will do, he likes to do stuff more privately.

Pete Thelman

rating: 2/10

pete doesnt show a whole bunch of love in public, he likes to kiss you a lot in private though! ;)

Michael (The Tall Goth)

rating: 0/10

some people dont even know you guys are together cause he diesnt show it but it's okay! he's a whole different person at his place.. 😳

Gregory of Yardale

rating: 6/10

he loves to hold your hand and kiss your face but he wont do it for long, he gets nervous that his hand is getting too sweaty or something like that.

Christophe the Mole

rating: 7/10

christophe loves being romantic with you but he wont do everything out in public!

Damien Thorne

rating: 10/10

damien has no shame in public, he lives for showing you off! 😳

Wendy Testaburger

rating: 7/10

wendy likes to hug and kiss you a whole bunch but she does most things in private! ;)

Bebe Stevens

rating: 6/10

she will give you some kisses on the cheek and hold your hand. she saves most things for private though! :)

Red Tucker

rating: 4/10

like her cousin, she does most romantic things in private. she loves holding your hand out in public though!

Nichole Daniels

rating: 8/10

she loves giving you kisses everywhere and just cuddling with you everywhere. nichole is just the sweetest! 🥰

Heidi Turner

rating: 7/10

she will hold your hand and kiss you sometimes but she doesnt like to do it too much in case someone tells her parents. :/

Rebecca Cotswold

rating: 8/10

she likes to hold you and literally never let go! you think its adorable so you let her do it. she doesn't like to do a whole bunch in private in fear of her brother or parents walking in.