First Kiss

Kyle Broflovksi

Kyle had came over for a pizza and movie night when you two shared your first kiss. After about 3 movies, he decided to head home. He was going to call his mom to pick him up so you handed him the phone, you turned around and saw Kyle lean in. You freaked out and then threw the phone at him, he laughed and called his mom. After the call, he turned to you and smiled, "Now, let's try that again." You guys shared a small passionate kiss on your front porch, his mom pulling up and snapping a picture of you guys on her phone. "Look at my bubby, all grown up!" Kyle blushed and ran to the car, kissing your hand before doing so. 

Stan Marsh 

Stan had kissed you at the bus stop in front of everyone. You guys were just holding hands and laughing about stuff, about to say goodbye for the day when you leaned in for a kiss. It was adorable and all the girls texted you about it and how he was blushing when he got on the bus!

Kenny McCormick

Kenny gave you a kiss backstage for a school play you both were in! He mess fully told you that you were standing in his spot before you just laughed and kissed him, he kissed you for a long time before the teacher pulled Kenny away from you because you had to go out on stage. He winked at you and you messed up a couple of lines accidently! 

 Eric Cartman

You and Eric were hiding from Liane one day because he had dyed your hair without your mother's permission. He had dragged you into the bathroom and locked the door, you quickly gave him a kiss, thankful that he dyed your hair. The rest of the time was spent with you guys thinking of more ways to cause troubles with some few kisses in between! 

Tweek Tweak

You had gotten a dare by Wendy to share your first kiss with Tweek. You guys had been dating for a bit but haven't actually shared a kiss, you were kind of thankful for the dare. You had walked over to Tweek, who happened to be hanging out with Token and Clyde. You walked right up to him and kissed him, shocking him so he pulled away fast. You smiled and kissed his cheek before walking back to the girls. 

Craig Tucker

Craig took you to a drive in when you had your first kiss! You were laying in the back of his pickup truck before getting up to go get more food and drinks, it had been about 15 minutes until Craig saw you talking to Kyle and Stan. He forcefully hopped out of his black pickup truck, jogged over to you and kissed you roughly but passionately in front of the two boys. It lasted for a while until Stan coughed uncomfortably, Craig smirking, flipping them off and dragging you back to his truck. 

Token Black

He had threw a huge party and that's when you shared your first kiss. You both had some drinks, you guys becoming flirty and PDA became non-existent. The night ended with you two making out on his stove with Clyde, Craig, and Nichole cheering you guys on!  

 Clyde Donovan

You both were at one of Token's big parties when you experienced your first kiss with him. Clyde was just casually flirting with you when Token and Craig had dragged him off for about a minute. You leaned against the staircase as you waited for Clyde, seeing him walking to you with his head looking elsewhere. Clyde walked up to you and pinned you on the wall, giving you the most romantic kiss ever!

Butters Stotch

You had happened to be showing Butters some songs you could play on the piano when your first kiss happened! You had just played a romantic song that he recognized, one that he really liked. Butters suddenly grabbed your face and kissed you gently,  before getting nervous and pulling away. You pulled him into a short makeout session afterwards!