Sita's Pokémon Team AU

A/N: I feel a bit guilty not including her, but now it's a whole chapter dedicated to her Pokémon team.

Also, I've seen the comments, and no, I do not ship Atlas and Deus. The stalking quote was supposedly because of the Yellowjacket Gala thingy, but feel free to think whatever you like.

And this is based off of the anime and the game, and most of it is taken from sites from Google.

Eevee (Male)
The Evolution Pokémon
A Normal Type

Ability: Adaptability
Move Set:
- Hyper Voice
- Swift
- Last Resort
- Protect

• I immediately thought of normal types when I thought of Sita, and naturally, this was the first normal type I thought of. Makes sense, right? It's cute and powerful. 
• Sita would've gotten the Eevee from a lab scientist or something as a gift, or something like a 'service dog' because of her fear of shots, to keep her calm.
• Sita probably taught Eevee Hyper Voice, or it would have picked it up from hearing her use her ability, and mimicked her.
• Loves getting into trouble when Sita is gone. Pulls pranks on Sita's "trusty assistant" when nobody is looking.
• Noibat is Eevee's #1 exploring buddy.

Lopunny (Female) The Rabbit Pokémon A Normal Type

Lopunny (Female)
The Rabbit Pokémon
A Normal Type

Ability: Cute Charm
Move Set:
- Double Kick
- Quick Attack
- Healing Wish
- Attract

• Sita found a Buneary, abandoned in an alleyway whilst on a walk to a cafe, and took pity on it. She took it home with her and took care of it. It evolved into a Lopunny when Sita took it to one of her photo shoots and the Buneary got to participate in one the picture taking.
• Lopunny is extremely protective and attached to Sita because she rescued her when she was younger.
• Lopunny also loves looking after Eevee and showing off to Gardevoir.
• Will drop kick you if you come near Sita.

Gardevoir (Female) The Embrace Pokémon A Psychic and Fairy Type

Gardevoir (Female)
The Embrace Pokémon
A Psychic and Fairy Type

Ability: Trace
Move Set:
- Moon Blast
- Double Team
- Psybeam
- Misty Terrain

• Sita had escaped from work one day, feeling terribly stressed. She went to the park and into the forest, trying to find some closure. She had gotten lost after an hour of being in the woods, and Gardevoir found Sita helped her back to the edge of the woods, and kinda gave Sita permission to capture her.
• Gardevoir helps Sita destress after a hard day's work, and helps run errands and taking care of their living space while Lopunny is looking after Eevee.
• Gardevoir usually dismisses Lopunny's challenges, but sometimes she just can't turn down a good-natured fight.
• Stern towards Noibat, but secretly loves taking care and looking after of him the most.

Noibat (Male) The Sound Wave Pokémon A Flying and Dragon Type

Noibat (Male)
The Sound Wave Pokémon
A Flying and Dragon Type

Ability: Infiltrator
Move Set:
- Air Cutter
- Supersonic
- Double Team
- Bite

• Gardevoir found Noibat's egg and took it home to Sita. Gardevoir was the one who looked after Noibat's egg until it hatched. That's why Noibat and Gardevoir have a special connection with each other.
• Noibat learned Double Team from Gardevoir, who was dismayed from all the trouble he was causing with his clones.
• Goes ahead of the group when they're out in public, which results in either Sita or Gardevoir taking off after him.
• Distracts everyone while Eevee slips out. After that, Noibat follows Eevee into the unknown (couldn't help but hear that in Elsa's voice).

A/N: That's probably all the Pokémon I'm gonna be doing today, because I'm not creative enough to come up with two more Pokémon for Sita, and she probably doesn't want anymore troublemakers in her household

A/N: That's probably all the Pokémon I'm gonna be doing today, because I'm not creative enough to come up with two more Pokémon for Sita, and she probably doesn't want anymore troublemakers in her household. So, let's just say her team isn't complete. And no, no Jigglypuff. Peace out!