𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮♧︎

|| KACI'S POV ||

i shut off my phone, and walked over to my closet, thinking about what i should wear.

i picked out this cute outfit.

(instead of those shoes, black hightop converse)

and i did my hair like this.

then i did some light makeup and went downstairs

then i did some light makeup and went downstairs. i got my keys and my camera and went out to the garage. i hopped in my car and set up my camera. "hey guys" i said making an awkward smile face. "SO! today i am doing a vlog." i added as i started to drive.

"we are going to pick up bitch boy and stupid bitch- i mean dylan and paige! oooh, this will be your guys' first time seeing them in a video." i explained. i talked to the camera about what us three we're gonna do. i pulled up to dylan's house and moved the camera so it could see him.

"as you guys can see, dylan is coming." i laughed. he ran up to my car and opened the door. "hey beautiful." he greeted.

i felt my cheeks warm up as i put the camera back in it spot. "hi dylan." i smiled. "off to paiges house." i added. as i we drove me and dylan talked about random stuff, as the camera recorded.

we pulled up to paiges house and i texted her saying we were there. once she got into the middle seat in the back row, we drove off to a restaurant. "okay guys, we are at the restaurant and we will... see you guys in there." i said before i shut off the camera and sighed.

"fucking hollywood fix is stalking me. he is probably gonna ask about lev and piper." i whined. "kitty kat, chill." dylan said with a non-convincing serious face and tone. "did you just fucking call me kitty kat." i said and pressed me lips together.

"yup. and what about it?" he teased. "will you two stop flirting so we can eat?" paige interrupted. "fat bitch" dylan mumbled. "ugly face" paige snapped. "hangry dumbo" dylan added. "you fucking-." paige started. "you two are literal children. let's just go eat." i laughed .

i took my keys and hopped out of the car. we walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table. i got mozzarella sticks and Dr. Pepper, dylan got 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and Sprite, and paige got a salad and a vanilla milkshake.

i pulled out my camera and held it low. i was next to dylan in a booth, and paige was across from us. i set it up at the end of the table and went back to eating. dylan stuck his middle finger up at the camera and then hit the back of my head.

  "bitch- the fuck was that for?" i whined as i robbed the back of my head. "i don't like being filmed while i eat." he said. "well suck it up buttercup." i smiled.

he huffed and then looked at me deviously. he jumped up at walked outside. seconds later he came back with... the hollywood fix guy. "for fucks sake." i mumbled.

i liked at the camera then paige. "hey kaci! dylan came out and told us that you three were hanging out." fletcher said as the camera got closer to me. "of course he did? what can i do for you fletcher?" i smiled.

"i just have some questions from the fans!" he started. "first did you really tell the truth in your youtube video?" he asked. "well... it's the partly the truth." i breathed. "alright alright. what are you leaving out?" he inquired.

"um, i don't want to throw piper, or the squad under the bus, so i am not gonna make a statement on that. but i can tell you, that it was a very sudden split, to me at least." i fake smiled.

"cool cool, do you think you will get back with the squad?" he questioned. "umm, i think that i have figured it who my real friends are." i started, and pointed to paige and dylan. 

"and i don't think that we will be getting back anytime soon! and i am doing better without them, like my youtube account in thriving, and i am over all very happy currently!" i smiled.

"well, if you happy, you fans are happy too! well, i'll let you eat! bye guys!" fletcher waved. i smiled again then looked at dylan as he sat down next to me.

i picked up my purse and hit him in the shoulder with it.  "you—hit—bitch." i insulted jokingly. "don't follow me while eating." he said with a fake salty look on his face. we bursted out into a group laughter and then i shut off the camera. we finished our food then payed and left.

we drove around LA listening to music. i had to drop off paige at her house, then i drove dylan and i back to mine.