𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱♧︎

|| kaci's pov ||

i walked into the beach with only lev by my side because the other two wanted to got find the 'good stuff' but me and lev don't do that kinda stuff. after two hours of talking with random people and paige, a slightly drunk piper and jentzen came up to us a half hour later. "heyy you twoooo," piper laughed. "hey piper, oh god." i sighed. "i don't know why i am jealous of how close you guys are getting because i am the one who-." she started. "piper don't say anything else." jentzen cut in. "- i am the one who cheated on lev with jentzen. so you two are free to do whatever. i just didn't want to break lev's heart, so i made up that whole story of needing to improve my mental health." she laughed. i looked over to lev who had a tear rolling down his left cheek. "jentzen is this true?" lev demanded. "y-yes. look dude i am-." he started. "nope. you know what, you two deserve each other because your both horrible people to me. you were my best friend jentzen, and you, piper you were my girlfriend of 4 years." lev said, and with that, he ran to his car a sped away. i couldn't even look at piper or jentzen. "shit." piper sighed. i looked up at her with a disgusted face, i cant look at her the same. "kaci... your not mad... are you?" piper said. i scoffed loudly and said, "of course i am! you two are unbelievable! he trusted you both, and you betrayed him, i truly don't know what was going through your heads. all i know is i don't wanna be anywhere near you two." i said harshly. piper looked very taken back by my outburst. "w-what, no kaci. i am sorry. it was a mistake. you are my best friend, you can't walk out on me." she said as her eyes started to water. i turned my attention to jentzen who was looking down. i looked back at piper who was staring at me. "bye." i said. i turned around as piper yelled my name. i hopped into my car and looked at my phone. i texted paige.

paige🌀

paige🌀
r u here?
helloooo
kaci?

kaci‼️
heyy! i was, but i got into a fight with piper and jentzen. so i am leaving.

paige🌀
nooo, i mean if ur really angry...
i have a beach house in Malibu
that u can stay at for a little while :)
just to, relieve some  stress!

kaci‼️
that sounds nice... but idk if i can except!
like, i don't even have any clothes.

paige🌀
girl, go home and get some clothes. i am begging u.
please just go! it'll be worth it. there is a hidden
key under the welcoming mat :)

kaci‼️
FINE! oh god, fine, i agree. send me the addy.

paige🌀
YUPP TGATS WHAT I THOUGHT😁 *random address*

paige🌀YUPP TGATS WHAT I THOUGHT😁 *random address*

|| LEV'S POV ||

Paige Brown👽

Paige Brown👽
hey lev, kaci told me what happened.
i am so sorry, i have a beach house
in malibu that you could stay at for
a little to... be alone.

Lev😁
that's rlly nice paige, but i am okay.

Paige Brown👽
no lev i literally insist, it's rlly okay.
please just think ab it. please🙃

Lev😁
umm, fine. but i'll be there late, what the
address🙄

Paige Brown👽
THANK YOU THANK YOU!! it's *random address*

Lev😁
thanks ig🙄✋🏼

Paige Brown👽
no. thank YOU🙄🙏🏼

 thank YOU🙄🙏🏼