𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲♧︎

|| kaci's pov ||

as i pulled up to the address paige sent me, i got out of the car. i grabbed my suitcase and went to the front door. i grabbed the key and opened the door. the house was modern, but cozy, i could get used to this. i went to the kitchen and saw no food. yay, i love shopping for my own food. i hulled my bag upstairs, and looked for the room paige described as hers. i found it and put my bag in the room. i went downstairs and to one of the decks in on the back of the house. i looked at the ocean and took in the cool breeze. i zoned out to the quite crash of waves. it was around 11:00 because the drive was long. i heard the front door open which made me jump. i slid into the house and walked to the front door. "kaci?" i heard a voice. "lev?!" i questioned. i hurried my pace to the front door and as i turned the corner i saw him. "what are you doing here?" i asked. "paige said i could stay for a little while." he answered. "she said i could too." i sighed. "oh, well you can stay! i will go." he laughed. "no lev, it's a big house, we can both stay! just go pick a room." i replied. "okay." he replied. he hurried away and i followed. i turned into my room and plopped onto the bed. "okay, i took what looks like her brothers room." lev said as he opened my door. "okay, well we have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. so goodnight." i said as i stood up to change into my pajamas. i walked over to my suit case, that i had to unpack, and i picked out these pj's.

 i walked over to my suit case, that i had to unpack, and i picked out these pj's

and climbed into bed. all i could think about what that paige purposely sent us both here, what was she thinking?! i slowly cleared my mind and drifted off to sleep.