33

KACIS POV

The whole day was absolutely awful, we didn't say on peep to each other.

We pulled up to the house and it felt to unfamiliar. Dylan wasn't talking to me, the place seemed dull.

We got out of the car and grabbed our bags, we all went to our respected rooms, and changed into bathing suits, per Paige's request.

Once we were changed she ordered Dylan to take us out on the boat. When we got to a secluded spot she too the keys and put them in her pocket.

"Now talk." When we both glanced up at each other and then stayed silent, she said, "we literally can stay here as long as it takes, I packed food and blankets."

Dylan signed, staying isn't for a couple seconds longer before he said, "I'm not mad."

I looked up, but he continued, "but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. You hurt me Kac. And its just that, I just can't get over it yet. Paige and I comforted you when they literally disowned you and cut all ties with you. I just don't understand how you took them all back so quickly. It's not fair." I felt tears gather in my eyes as he talked. "And Paige feels the same way, don't you." He added as he looked over.

She stuttered a bit before she said, "I mean yea. How could I not. Kaci we literally built you back up. You were absolutely torn when we all became friends. I cried with you, I laughed with you, I listened to you when your so-called friends didn't. But then they gave you some shitty apology and all the sudden your best friends with piper and dating lev? We've done so much for you and right when they threw you a rope back to their side you took it without thinking twice." She said things I hadn't even realized id been doing. "You've been playing both sides, I mean can we talk about the dating Dylan and Lev at the same time? It is just so unlike you, but then again I don't know the kaci that's friends with all of them"

I felt sick, in that moment I wanted nothing more then to throw myself overboard.

I'm a bad person. I have come to that conclusion in the five minutes we've sat here silently. I've also decided that I have to say something soon.

"I didn't mean to make you guys feel that way.  But, you guys are still my best friends. I mean there is not one thing I don't tell you guys. I never meant to rut you Dylan. But guys I've loved lev since the day I met him, and love can make you do stupid things. Do I think choosing him was stupid? No I don't. But if it is, then you guys have full rights to goo off on me even more." I take a second to breath before I continue, "I jus, I wish you guys understood that I would never deliberately hurt you. I wish I told you guys that I had feelings for lev in the beginning, and I wish we could go back to the way things were the last time we were in this spot."

They both nod and smile, I walk towards them and hesitantly open my arms, Paige stands up quickly and hugs me and over her shoulder I smile at Dylan, and to my surprise, he smiles back and joins the hug.

1 week later
KACIS POV

Today lev is coming up to the lake, and he's staying with us in Dylan's house.

Dylan, Paige, and I have had just about the best week ever. Were sitting in the living room and I'm scrolling through my camera roll, I wanna do a photo dump on instagram after tonight when lev is here.

He should be here by one, so well have a lot of time on the boat.

Also, Paige and dyl don't think I've noticed, but they're totally head over heels for each other. They're definitely just not saying anything because they don't want it to be awkward for me, but I think I'm gonna say something because I totally ship.

They're playing just dance on the switch right now, and they're dancing to Love story. I laugh as Paige wins and rubs it in Dylan's face. He scoffs and says it was beginners luck before they both sit down on the other side of the couch.

I sigh and get up off the couch,, I turn to walk out o the room, but right when I'm almost out of sight I stop and look at them, "oh by the way, you guys have my blessing."

They both look at each other and I run to the kitchen, I hear Paige laughing and I smile.

Thank. God. Now the tension will be gone.

Hey guys! If you haven't been reading my jentzen story, longtime no see! I'm trying to finish this up! One more chapter and then its over!!!!