chapter 8

Mikaela POV

That guy is super weird. How can he asked me on a date when I just spilled my breakfast on him? Is he crazy? The way he looks at me makes me feel conscious at all. I feel like his undressing me. Men really are weird creature on earth.

It's been one month I stayed here and it's my first time to be hit a kind of guy like him. I shake my head and decided to take my shower. I need to go to school early since I did not able to eat my breakfast this morning. And I am so hungry.

I took a bath and changed into my usual clothes. "Ping" my phone rings and I thought it's Lila texted me. I frown as I saw the number is unknown.

Unknown number: hey baby doll.

Unknown number: hey why are you not replying? Don't tell me your running from the bill?

That infuriating guy from earlier?

Me: I am not running.

Unknown number; there you are

Unknown number: I miss you can I see you?

Me: just text me when you have bill. It's a waste of phone load texting you.

Then my phone rings again. And I saw my notification button. I just got phone load when I clearly did not.

Unknown number: did the load reach now?

Did he charges my account just now? What the hell!

Me: look I will pay for the load you charge on my phone. You didn't have to you know.

Unknown number: because you said you don't have load and waste of load texting me.

Me: but it's not right not gives you the right to do it.

Unknown number: come on! Please don't get mad at me

Unknown number: I just want to talk

Me: we are talking

Unknown number: but you will never talk to me if I don't used any tactics.

Me: whatever just text me the bill and I will include the amount of load you charge on my phone account. Thanks!

Unknown number: so how about you paid me in this afternoon? Dinner?

Unknown number: please??

Unknown number: are you seriously ignoring me?

I huffed in annoyance as I continue to prepare myself to School. I look at my image in the mirror. I comb my hair and let it flow in my back freely. Put minimal amount of powder in my face and sprinkles some cologne then I am ready set to go.

My class schedule is at 1 in the afternoon

My class schedule is at 1 in the afternoon. I glanced on my watch it's only 12pm, I still have plenty of time to eat since I missed my breakfast this morning.

I reached the school cafeteria and ordered my food. I took a sit at the side corner. When suddenly a group of guys with a girls in tows entered the cafeteria. I vowed down my head not wanting to meddle other business.

Then I heard a familiar voice with them. I look up slowly , searching for the owner of that voice. I saw him sitting in the middle. He have a blonde girl sitting on his lap. Eww! I mentally gagged. I glance away hoping he won't see me. But who am I kidding? There's no way he will glance at me when he have such beauty in his lap.

I hurriedly finished my meal and hop out from my sit then walked as fast as I can towards the exit. Just as I about to step through the exit door, a hand stopped me making me turn unceremoniously towards the person who held me.

"What the....!!!" I bursted as I about to rant the person. For sure my eyes almost twice as it's originally cause the person who held me unknowingly is Damien.

"Baby doll!" He greeted me as if he did nothing wrong. I pull off my wrist forcefully to him.

"What?" I hissed at him while giving him a deathly glared since talking to him is the last thing I want to do now.

"Woah hold your horses there baby doll!" He said while he puts his hands upward motion.

"What?" I asked him calmly this time.

"Hmm.. I been calling your name but you didn't seem to mind! So I stop you!" He told me.

"I need to go I will be late in class!" I said I don't want to answer his ranting.

"Ouch baby doll. You keep ignoring me!"

"Can you please stop calling me baby doll? And what do you need?" I hissed still feeling pissed off by him.

"Baby doll suits you very well because you look like a doll and baby! And I want to ask you what class are you so I can come with you after class!"

"And why is that? Why don't you just play with the girl in your lap just a while ago! " Shit stupid mouth! I should have opened my mouth too much. I sound like jealous girlfriend.

"Ohhh... If I know better I would say your jealous baby doll. But don't worry I don't have any relationship with her!" He said grinning mischievously.

"I am not! I need to go and send the bill " I said turning my back but he held me again.

"What again?"

"Come on just tell me what class are you?" Advance Literature class!" I said as I groaning in annoyance.

"So your classmates with Blake. Is it too early for your class? Blake still hanging over there with us! Come join us." He said like asking me like it was nothing. I look at him shocked and bewildered, what did he expects me to do jump his invitation? How can he calmly asked me to go with him when he just have blonde sitting on his lap awhile ago.

"Look, I am not too early. I just need to prepare before the class the start! Can you please let me go and just find someone else to play? " I annoyingly told him since I am on the bridge of losing my patience here.

"Ok I will come after your class then let's talk!" He said and I close my eyes to calm myself.

"Whatever!" I sighed and once again I turn my back to him, walking away from him. I didn't bother to look back nor glancing at him since it's a waste of time. I hurriedly went to my class hoping that idiot won't stick to what he says back there.