Chapter 31

Mikaela POV

After we finished eating dinner. Which I may say it's very delicious is understatement for me it's beyond that. The strawberry tart cake is heaven. It's so super sweet and addicting.

The amount of foot that I taken makes me feel bloated. Why did I eat too much? I even forgot that I dressed it tight upper clothes. So silly of me.

"Come let's go for a walk!" He asked me and I can never been thankful. Judging from the looks of stomach I absolutely need a walk. He held my hand and we stopped at the nearby carnival.

"Wow there's a carnival here?" I asked him in surprised.

"Hahaha .. I don't even wonder you didn't know that! You and books always together!" He said to me laughing.

"Well for three months since I got here, my destination only school and dorm!" I told him and he looks at me shocked.

" Wow! I'm surprised! Your too good girl!" He commented

"Yeah and your bad boy!" I said making him laughed more.

"You want to ride?" He asked me and I grimaced.

"No judging from the food I just taken, I think I'll pass riding I might throw up!" I said and he laughed.

"How about let's go over there?" He said as he pointed the one that have bow and arrow shooting where you can win a prize if you shoot the right one.

"But I don't know how to shoot!" I pouted as I saw the bow.

"I'll shoot for you! So pick which prize do you want?" He said as he pointed the prizes.

My eyes bulge at the sight of almost man size Mickey mouse teddy bear. I think he saw my reaction and he pointed to the guy whose in charge and the guy instructed him.

After giving it a shot for three times he got the prize. I almost jumped when the guy handed the Teddy Bear for me.

"I'll carry it, that's heavy and big for you" He said as he saw how gigantic the Teddy for my size.

"Is it true that you have teddy bear when you sleep?" He said while walking. My eyes went wide since it's too embarrassing. Only small girls do sleep with there teddy bear.

"Yeah!" I said honestly but I blushed for embarrassment.

"I didn't see it when I come over once?" He asked.

"That's because I hide it!" Like staying an obvious.

"So let's name this Teddy Bear by my name. Yeah Dami!" He said and I look at him confused.

"Why?"

He bend down and whispered in my ears.

"So that every time you hug this, you imagy that it's me you hugging!" My eyes rolled at his answer.

"I almost forget your an asshole!" I snorted to him.

"It's normal right? The name of the Teddy Bear should comes from your boyfriend name!" He said

"Your not my boyfriend!"

"Yet!" He quickly restored.

"Why can't you quit it. I mean we can be friends!" I told him.

"I don't want friends! I want more than that!" He said and I shake my head.

"Look how we are it's great just like this. We have normal conversation together. No need to be in relationship!" I said trying to make a point to him.

"Yeah But I want more. I want to do things with you!" He said and I tilted my head while giving him my skeptical look.

"Do what!??" I asked him innocently. Boy! I should have never said it. Since after I blurted that words he pulled me towards him making me collide on his chest then took my lips. After few seconds he let go and gives me slyly grinned whispered something on my ears.

"That..! I got to do that and even more!" My eyes immediately shot up after realized what he means. I may say I look like a ripe tomato now for too much blushed.

"You idiot! Why did you kiss me. !" I said as I realized where we currently standing. I even punch him lightly.

"Ouch... That's hurt baby doll!" He playfully winced at me.

"Then you should quit asking me to be your girlfriend cause you will end up getting punch by me for being asshole and pervert all the time!" I hissed looking at him.

"If you say yes! I don't mind being battered boyfriend!" He said quickly

"Yeah right!" I said sarcastic voice.

"I meant it. You can punch the hell of me if you want. As long your my girlfriend. I don't mind being battered boyfriend at all. Anyway my body can take care of it just fine!" He said and I shake my head for this crazy guy.

"Your crazy!" I didn't hold my comment to him.

"Yeah cray for you " he said and makes me in hale a deep breath.

"Whatever!" I said.

"So what do you think? I promise to love you, take care of you, buy you a tons of Nutella tubes and you can punch me any time any where!" He said to me keeping me from moving my body.

"Huh? Are you serious?" I asked him incredulously.

"Dead serious!" He flatly said with no hint of humor.

"Fine! But if you ever....!" I didn't got to complete my sentence since the idiot put the teddy bear and lunged at me unceremoniously. He twirl me around and kiss me after. When he put me down I smacked him.

"I told you stop doing that!"

"What did I do wrong!" He asked me innocently

"Don't kiss me in public I swear that's embarrassing!" I said. Too late for me to take back my words cause the idiot grinned at me.

"So I can kiss you in private? Yessss " he said and playfully jump.

"Shut up let's go home. I'm sleepy!" I said to him.

"It's only 7pm? Your sleepy?" He asked surprised.

"I sleep early idiot!" I said as we walked again towards his car. He still have grinned plastered on his face even we settled inside the car. He put the teddy at the back seat and he drives me to my dorm.

When we already in front of the dorm I am already in half sleep! He park the car and went for my side and opened the door.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked me and I shake my head though I am really really sleepy.

I almost tripped when I land my foot and luckily he catch me on time. Or else my face will get smashed by the floor. He let out a curse and scooped me gently.

"But I can walk!" I protested as I wiggle from him

"This is better. I don't want you to get hurt!"

"But I'm fine!" I whined at him.

"Yeah... But let me just do it ok? I can perfectly lift you!" He said while he went in front of my dorm. I give him my keys and carry me all the way inside to my room.

********************

Finally she said yes!

Stay tuned everyone!!!

I hope you love the story

Please don't forget to vote...

Lots of love
Dianalovesdiane