Bonus Chapter

Mikaela POV

I can still remembered how my husband keeps his words. Yup! True to his words he never let me sleep a wink that night. And also I told him too that I still don't want to get pregnant not before I finished my studies. I am so lucky since he understands. He said he also want to cherish the moments with me then after few years we can have baby.

So right now as I watched him cooking in the kitchen, shirtless only in apron and boxer. That's a delicious sight to see.

"Baby doll I never peg you to be pervert!" He said bringing out my thoughts back.

Busted!!!!!

I giggled as I stepped into the kitchen and gets closer to him.

"I just admire you and told myself how lucky I am to have such amazing husband!" I said to him making him smiled to me and kissed me.

"I love you so much baby doll!" He said as he pulled out from the kiss.

"Nahhh... I love you more!"

" Nope I love you more!"

" I love you more!" I said making both of us laughed together.

" Take a sit and I am going to serve breakfast for my one and only beautiful wife!" He said to me.

Yup this is always our days. He wakes up early in the morning, cooked breakfast for me, then we leave together and dropped me in school while he go to office. After I done early in school I will go to his office and spend my time there. I even help him.

Even how busy he is he always have time for me. He always make sure to shower me so much love and I know I am one lucky wife.

So for four years we been married together and I been depriving him this. I know I am so ready to take another step of our marriage. I clutch the stick in my hand and inhale nervously.

" Babe???" I said as he took a sit beside me giving me confused look.

" What is it? Something wrong?" He said to me worriedly.

I am about to answer him but when the smell of eggs hit my nose. I automatically gagged in reflect. His eyes went panicked as he saw my reaction.

"You ok? Are you not feeling well?" He said as he hold me. " I will get dress and we will go see a doctor. It's been how many days you feeling like that. I am now worried!" He said to me.

I raised my hand to stop him but he glared at me.

"No... This been happening for how many days and you keep saying it's just normal and your ok! I won't settle for that anymore. We will go to the hospital!" He said while he begin to hold me trying to carry me but I swatted his arms.

"What?" He said and I know his not liking this at all.

"Relax .. first there one thing I want to say to you;"

" Say it to me while I drive to the hospital. Right now what's important we can check you up to the hospital!" He said to me.

"No .. listen to me first!" I said as I stared at him.

"Close your eyes!" I said as he glared at me.

"What kind of game are you playing? You are sick! Let's go to the hospital first!"

"Give me some time first then we will go to the hospital after this!" I said in a wide smile.

"Fine... I am now going to close my eyes!" He said finally his listening to me.

"Give me your hands " I said and he obliged.

I quickly put the stick on his hand.

"Open your eyes now;"

As he opened his eyes, he saw the stick and looked at it in confusion.

"What's the meaning of this?" He said to me. I know he knows it's a pregnancy test since his eyes have this unreadable expression.

"I'm pregnant!" I said to him making his jaw dropped then after a second he jumped and gives me a shower of kisses.

"Finally... Thank you baby doll. Thank you.   Thank you.... I am going to be a father!" He shouted and I laughed at his silliness.

"The reasons why I been not feeling well lately it's because I am pregnant. I stop taking pills few months ago since I want to start family with you!" I told him

"Ohhh thank you! But how about your work?" He said to me.

"Work can come later... What's important I already graduated. It's been four years since we married and I don't want you to wait a little longer. I know you been dying to have mini me and mini you in our house!" I said making him laughed.

" Hahahahah .. yup! Let's create a football team!" Making all my smile away.

"No way.... That's too much!" I protested.

"Come on! I want bigger family. I grow up only son and you grow up only daughter too. Don't you want to have bigger family?" He said though his suggestion seems tempting but still a football team? That's too much for me.

"Yes... I want bigger family but not in football size. Two or three will be ok!" I said making his eyes go wide.

"Baby doll ... Come on make it double. How about 6?" He said and I snorted at him.

"No two or three!"

"Noooooo!

" Babe.... Let's concentrate first this one ok? After that we will decide if we can have more and more!" I said to him to change topic since his too serious in having football team children.

"Yeah! Let's go to the hospital after breakfast baby doll! Have you seen a doctor?" He asked me while putting some food in our plate.

"Not yet! I want you to be there with me in my first doctor appointment!" I answered him.

He smiled and began feeding me. I told him I don't like eggs since it makes me vomit. He took it out then began to feed me again.

I looked into my husband again and I don't regret a single thing meeting him. Though there still a lot of girls shamelessly flirting on him but he always turn them down. He said I would never replace my wife and I won't cheat on her. I love her every part of my beings!