Chapter 42

Damien POV

I winced as I feel the strong liquid run to my throat. I been drinking yesterday till today. I never been so miserable in my entire life. I feel my heart being squeeze and shattered at the same moment when she unintentionally declared to me that she's not planning to say about our relationship to her parents. I felt being slapped right on the spot.

As usual after the game we always have victory party. I flirted at any girls who willingly and offering there self at me. Out of my peripheral vision I saw Blake holding his temper and was about and ready to punch me any time.

Just when I am in the middle of making out with Maggie. My phone beep and I groaned when I saw the name on it.

"Meet me at the park!" She said. Of course she will choose that place of all since it's the place we're she said yes to me.

I felt sudden hurt in my heart. She really wants to do this way. Then I will give her what she wants. I whispered to Maggie that we will going to other place and she happily agreed.

After that I forcefully drives my way to the park with Maggie in my arms. I know it's a jerk move but I don't care she hurted me first and I don't even know what happened to her? Why did she suddenly do it that way?

As we reached to the park I saw her standing in front of me with shocked and confused eyes then it covered with hurt and pain when she glance at Maggie with me.

I didn't let her have the chance to do it first so I bet her to it.

"What do you want to talk? I am busy can't you see? Anyway I don't need your explanation at all. It's enough, I already get it. You don't have to say in front of my face. Let's break up!" I said. I saw sadness and pain in her eyes.

I turn my back on her and as complete idiot I am I lean down and kiss Maggie. I know it's a very jerk of me to do it. I didn't take a glance on her but when I was about to start my car. I looked for her figured but I didn't saw her.

I went back to the party and I spend there till dawn. I felt a hot piercing glare from Blake whose busy throwy a dagger on me. I know he didn't like the way I acted today. Because he didn't know anything yet.

If you asked me if I sleep with a girl? The answer is no! I can't never bring myself to it. No matter how hard I try I can't do it. I know it's contrary to what I acted but I only done it to cover my pain.

I groan as I made my way to the school. I saw her just freshly arrived and I coincidentally hook my arms to a girl nearby and plastered it in front of her.

What I like about her is that she never glance at me nor faltered her gaze. She proudly bring herself not bother by her surrounding at all. I know I was the one who did it. But why is it, it's me who felt like my heart being shattered and stomped? Why is it I felt hurt when I saw walking alone and didn't even care about me? When I was the one who shamelessly parading girls in front of her.

"You jerk.....!" A screeching sound of Lila voice as she landed her palm to my face. I looked at her confused and I saw Blake on her back busy glaring at me.

"You insolent, heartless jerk! How could you do that to my friend?" She said as I saw smoke coming from her ears.

"You idiot! How could do that? How?" She demanded me and I look at her frowning.

"She did wrong to me not me!" As I weakly answered her.

"She didn't do anything wrong. You didn't give her the chance to explain everything! Instead you jump into conclusion and refused to hear her side!" She said making me more confused.

"What? She lied to me and choose that jerk over me!" I said as I can't help to yelled at her.

"Yeah your right in one thing. That guy is jerk! But she didn't choose that guy. That guy has been constantly bugging her since we were young. Though she didn't see it that way because knowing her she's too innocent and oblivious of her surrounding. That guy parents and her parents has been pairing them together. But she highly oppose it since she doesn't want to get married by someone whose her parents choice. She wants someone on her choosing!" I gulped when I heard her explanation.

"Then what about she said that she doesn't want her parents to know about us?" I asked her feeling depleted and I swear my soul left my body.

"Yes she didn't want her parents to know about the two you. It's true! When that idiot guy saw you together and understand that you are her boyfriend. He made a dick move. He told her parents. You know how much her parents wants to marry her that guy. So you can guess if they know about two of you they will throw many questions at her or even worse! But your a jerk!  What she meant she doesn't want her parents to know is that. She doesn't want that to came from anyone else. She planned to tell her parents at the right time and wants to do it personally. Do you really think my friend is that stupid??" I gulped myself really hard. My heart stop to beat and I didn't hold back my tears this time.

Blake suddenly hugged me and I cried at him. But what hurt me the most is that I hurt her? What will I do? I did so many wrong and hurtful things to her.

Oh God! How can I make her take me back again? Or will she take me back? I refuse to accept the answer to that question. Though it's obvious in the way she ignored me today.