Chapter 25

Again I am sorry for I have put Mikaila POV again.

It's just I am more comfortable in girls POV.

Don't worry Damien will come again....

Ill assure you...

For now please continue reading....

Mikaela POV

"Say another word about my girl and I will kill you this instance!" Damien said to his friend earning a scowled look from his friend.

"You know Mimi! Your friend call you that right?" He said earning a glare from Damien ," Can I called you that?" He asked me and I nodded making him continue his rant.

"This boyfriend of yours he never show up in our dorm with a girl in his arms especially in his room. Or a girl spending a night on his room. On top of that it's the first he cook for someone. He never cooked for us. Not to mention how acted softy on you it makes me want to vomit!" He said to me and he look at his friend.

"Am I forgiving bro?" Usher said and Damien smiled to him.

"See I told you I never bring girls in our dorm or my room!" He glanced at me.

"That's not make you less play boy or man whore," I counter back him.

"Yeah I know I have reputation but I told you honestly that your the first girl I ever bring here!" He said desperately and I shake my head to him.

"Whatever!! As long I am included in those list!" I snorted out to him.

"Woah woah... She's not your girlfriend?" Usher asked him all the suddenly. I mentally facepalm myself I almost forget his here.

"Yet! But she will soon!" Damien continued his sentence.

Then a loud bang can be heard and the door bursted opened forcefully making us snapped our eyes to the direction. My eyes bulged twice as I saw naked men with only on there brief. What the hell is this dorm?

Before I could put my hands in my eyes. Damien bet me to it instead he turn me around and make face his broad chest. He engulfed me with his two arms around my body . This much better than those naked boys parading there body like it's nothing.

"What the heck guys!??" Damien voice boomed in the room. " Can't you see there's a girl in here??" He added.

"Woah is that your new conquest baby? " A voice said making my body stiffened. I know he sense it since I felt he tighten his hold on me. I can feel he kiss the tip of my head and breath heavily.

"Get out!" He snapped. I know his voice no trace of jokes or something since I feel how his body shake.

"Sorry about that Captain! We didn't know there's a girl in here!"

"Ahhh King, coach said practice this afternoon!" Another voice said.

"Sorry captain!" They all said and I can hear them shuffle out from the room.

Before he let go off me, he inhale a sharp take and make me face him.

"You ok? Sorry about that!" He said as he put me again in the chair.

"Oh no I think I need to go! I already full anyway!" I said I swear I saw sadness in his eyes when he looks up then cover it with a smiled .

"It's still early anyway. How about we watched Netflix in my room?" He said and make me frown at him.

"Nope! I need to do my assignment, study then read! Your also going to practice right? You need to rest." I told him. But he pouted.

"But I still want to spend my time with you. How about you come to me in my practice!"

"No!"

"But I want to be with you. Why can't you spend your day with me?" He said and I snorted out to him.

"Look.. I have class this three in the afternoon. Before I go to class I need to prepare my things!"

"I will help you prepare!" He shrugged

"No! What I mean prepare is to study first ahead of the class"

"Woah... You got a nerd one here baby!" Usher snickered out.

" Come on! Just this once you don't have to study always . What's your class anyway?" He asked me

"Mathematics!" I answered

"Your already smart!" He pouted.

"Shut up! My parents will have my head if I have A- !" I told him. " Where's my clothes?" I held my hand to him.

"Come on! How about we will come back here to get your things after your class? I mean I will wait for outside in your class?" He chimed making me feel frustrated.

"No! You have practice this afternoon!" I stomped my feet to him.

"Then stay here then we can head to your dorm one hour before your class starts so you can prepare? How about that?" He said giving me a puppy look.

"That will not work on me!" I hissed at him.

"Please please!" He pressed.

"What's so important hanging in your room anyway? There's nothing to do than watching tv, talking. It's a waste of time. I better study and read " I told him

"Come on! Blake is still not here! Means they both in your dorm with Lila! Wouldn't it be?."

" Oh my goodness. I forget Lila! Where's my phone??" I asked him as I began to panicked.

"Don't worry she's in good hand!"

"My phone Damien!" I said in a hard tone. He smiled sheepishly to me and I know that means.

"Don't you dare!" I said while he began squirm around.

"Give me my phone!" I said

"Not before you promise that you will stay with me then we go to your class!"

My eyes turns slitted as I glared at this impossible guy in front of me.

"I swear if you planning to do something on me. I will not hesitate to kick your balls!" I said making Usher laughed loud hold his stomach on the process.

"You have a tough, smart woman to break Dami! Good luck earning her answer!" Usher said as he went out.

"Let go and start watching Netflix!" He said and I sigh deeply.