Chapter 30

Mikaela POV

"What the same are you talking about you evil incarnate woman!" Lila snapped at me.

"I got traumatized too!" I said defensively

"What traumatized are you talking about? I got traumatized after that idiot believe what you said that I will say yes if someone will give me 3000 Nutella tubes!" Lila snapped again

"Hey I didn't say it to him. He's your stalker remember? One day he's following us when we both have joked that kind of thing. You even said 5000 for me" I defended myself.

"In short you two are both idiot!" Laura said as looked up and saw the three audience laughing at both of us.

"Of course not!" I defensively said.

"Baby doll I never thought you're this mischievous little girl back there!" Damien commented while holding his stomach for laughing.

"I am not mischievous ok? It's a joke .."

"So do I need to buy 5000 tubes of Nutella?" He whispered in my ears.

"Of course not! That's long time ago!" I answered him.

"Yeah yeah! You should buy her Nutella Dami. She's still crazy for it! Look she have a tube here!" Laura playfully chimed as she showed them my tube of Nutella.

"Shut up!" I can't even hide the embarrassment since I can feel the heat spread of my cheeks.

"That's ok baby doll I will definitely buy you everything you want. Just asked me!" Dami said and I can't help but frown at him.

"Stop making me embarrass more idiot!" I said to him and he just laughed.

After one hour Lila and Blake asked to leave first since they said they are going somewhere. I narrowed my eyes on her but she never meet mine. After few minutes, Laura asked to leave too. That's why here I am walking with this idiot towards my dorm place.

"So?" He suddenly said. And I looked at up confused??

"What?" This time it was me who asked.

"What's your answer?" Huh? Answer what is he talking about? Maybe he notices my confusion look. "I mean what I said I want to be your boyfriend, please baby doll!" He told me and that's what's his talking about.

"I already told you no!"

"Why?"

"I already done saying to you those answers why!" I chimed

"I am not play boy anymore. Please give me a chance and you will see!" He persistently say.

"Look Dami...!" I said but he cut me off. He even stopped me from walking. He hold my wrist making me stared at him.

"Look me in the eyes! Do you think I am lying? Please.... !" I said as he force me to look deeper in his eyes.

I look away after I saw determination down there. I almost lost how beautiful his eyes. Oh no! I think I am being possessed. Why would I say beautiful eyes? Sometimes I feel weird.

"No!" I answered curtly.

"Come on!" He began to whine.

"Why don't you go to those girls? Those are your types right? You usually go for those one!" I said as I saw bunch of girls throw a flirty glance at him but this guy didn't bother to respond at all.

"You're my type!" He declare and I stopped dead track and I stared at him.

"Yeah right!" I said to him sarcastically.

"I'm serious! Anyway do you have something to do?" He asked me all the sudden.

"Why?"

"I'm hungry!"

"So?" I asked him

"Come on I know this good place to eat!" He said. Before I can protest he held my hand and dragged me to his car.

"I am going to my dorm!" I said as he successfully deposit me on the passenger seat of his car. Did I mention that this idiot have beautiful car? No right? He drives an Audi RS7 and it's painted red.

"We will drop in your dorm later ok?" My breath hitch when the idiot bend down to help me settle my seatbelt

"I can manage!" I try to decline him.

"No! Let me take care of you ok?" He says and fiddle on the belt. After that he hoop in the driver seat and began to drive us towards the restaurant he like to go.

We stopped and my eyes almost pope out. It's a restaurant for those rich people go. He held my hand from stopping me to go somewhere when he saw hesitation on my look.

"Come let's get inside!" He said.

As we enter, what's seem surprising most of the employees know him.

"Are you regular customer here?" I asked him as we both settle in a table whose resides on a nice spot.

"No!" He answered me.

"But they.... Never mind!" I was about to say that the employees seem to know him.

"Of you referring on how they quite familiar of me. Yes! They know me because my family owns this!" He calmly said like it was nothing. But for me it's an double effect.

"You own this?" I asked in gaped. He nodded. I should have known that this guy rich, no wonder he owns a freaking Audi car.

"Good afternoon Sir, May I know what's your order?" A beautiful brunette waitress came to our side to take our orders. But it seem for me she's flirting on him. I didn't missed how she batted her eyeslashes and she wear her uniform too shortly compare to the others.

"What do you like baby doll." He asked me.

"I don't know can you order for me??" I asked him back since I don't even know the menu here.

"Gladly!" He smiled to me widely.

After he placed our order to the waitress who look like she's in constipating the way she hold her flirty smile for him. I almost gagged when she purposely brushed her hands to his when she gives back the menu.

"And please give me another waitress. I don't appreciate how you do your job!" He added to her. The look of her face is priceless to say.

"Sorry about that!" He said to me in apologetically.