28: Frustrated

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Why did you do that?"

Taehyung only gulped in response, trying to move a bit backward but couldn't as the pang of pain stopped him from moving his upper body. Moreover, a strong arm stopped him from moving any further.

"I need an answer baby."

This isn't good- his expressions aren't good. What the hell is wrong with him? I almost died and here he is- killing me again.

Taehyung's lips wobbled at the thoughts in distress, he hung his head low, eyes already stinging with the salty water. He was definitely getting frustrated by every event and the behavior of the raventte was only more disturbing.

Jungkook frowned when Taehyung's teary eyes came into view. Moving more closer to the other, he quickly wrapped his both arms around the waist of the blue-haired, very carefully not to touch his wounded torso. "Don't cry dear one, I'm sorry for being harsh again." He breathed and placed a soft kiss on the neck of the other, causing Taehyung to feel odd at the gesture- but not much uncomfortable.

Slowly.. very slowly, he found his own hands moving up to wrap around the other's body as well. He placed his head over Jungkook's shoulder and let out his tears. Well, all of the emotions made him like that, after that horrible incident, he was missing the warmth of his loved ones.. and for now, the only option was the person in front of him, already presenting that... again.

"Shh, don't cry. It's not good for you. You are still healing." The very soft voice and very guilty tone of Jungkook made him cry more. He was practically sobbing, hands turned into small fists with the fabric of the other's shirt in between them, not sure of the reason now, whether the soft voice or the mess he was in made him do so, but he was really frustrated that moment. 

"I'm sorry.. it was all my fault. I- I promised that I'll protect you, but- but I failed." Taehyung also felt something warm over his skin and quickly pulled back only to witness Jeon Jungkook hanging his head low, probably because he has lost his words.?

"You shouldn't have left the table when I told you to wait for me." He gently continued and gazed up to see those caramel orbs fixed on his.

"Why you left?" Taking a subtle sharp breath, he again pressed the matter and Taehyung decided to tell him before the other lose his calm. 

"I- actually one of that men told me that you were waiting for me in the parking lot.. when I asked more, they said that you... you planned something f- for me. I.. um.. when I got suspicious, I tried to call you but they- th- they... he-"

"It's ok now. Forget it." Jungkook quickly hugged him again, caressing his back gently as the room fell silent, ignoring the small sniffles of the male in his embrace. 

After a minute or two, he parted back to face the blue-haired in his arms who was looking down, mind still foggy with the horrible scenes but he kept quiet.

Without any more conversation, Jungkook gave him the medicine as per the direction of Han after making sure that the other was comfortable on the bed when he let him go from his embrace and Taehyung simply gulped those down because he still was feeling dull throbs his chest, which was utterly uncomfortable.

"You should rest now." Jungkook said, moving a bit back to let the boy lay comfortably but Taehyung called his name.

"Yes?"