9: Affection?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung felt his small hairs standing up under the effect, his whole body swarming with goosebumps. He blinked and gulped in a daze when finally Jungkook stepped forth and gestured to follow him.

With his loudly thumping heart, he walked behind the other, eyes slightly scanning the area as many buff men were standing here and there with guns in their belts. They all looked very strong just like the Mafia boss walking in front of him.

They crossed the main corridor that lead him to the living room, reminding Taehyung that behind that was the kitchen and dining room. He tried to memorize the way as Jungkook kept on walking with him.

Jungkook suddenly stopped, halting Taehyung as well.. and the latter almost jumped back to stop his body from colliding with Jungkook's strong one.

Jungkook pivoted on his heels and pointed with his forefinger toward a specific door. The room seemed a bit distant from the others, a thing Taehyung didn't notice before.

"This one is mine and that one is the room you stayed in last time." He said as a reminder. "You can choose any room, but I prefer to have this one for you," Jungkook added casually as he opened the door to reveal the same room that Taehyung stayed in.

"I am fine with anyone," The blue-haired replied after a moment of hesitation.

It would be good to have my room closer to yours.

The thought made him a bit satisfied with the chosen room. He walked inside as Jungkook opened the door wide for him.

"There is everything you need but still, if you need anything else, call John. He will provide you with everything." Jungkook informed with a polite voice and Taehyung felt that odd. It wasn't like other was rude to him before, but still.. he find that awkward.

"Th-thank you." He stuttered out finally, a slight hint that the other should leave him by now.

Jungkook raised his brow and stepped closer to the nervous male, causing him to clutch over the bag strip more tightly. He leaned forward and stretched his hand up to which Taehyung closed his eyes in fear.. but opened again when he felt a soft brush against his forehead as the other had moved his hair from his eyes.

"No need." Jungkook breathed out, eyes staring deeply into Taehyung's, making the boy more uncomfortable.

When Jungkook felt that Taehyung was avoiding his gaze, he chuckled lightly and leaned back, straightening himself with a sigh. "It's late enough, you should sleep now. Will see you at breakfast." Saying that Jungkook walked slowly towards the door.

Taehyung let out a breath he was holding for a bit longer but yelped when Jungkook took off the bag from his shoulder with a slight frown.

"You need help?" Mockery! Jungkook asked in way of mockery as Taehyung kept standing there with his small bag pack, not moving an inch.

"N- no. It's just... nothing." Taehyung licked his lips, suddenly feeling more nervous if possible.

Jungkook placed the bag on the couch near the door and slightly patted Taehyung's head softly. "I am sorry for disturbing your sleep like that. But as I said before, I just can't keep you away anymore. Sleep now, I don't want to see eye bags on this beautiful face of yours." A smirk formed when he said the last words and left the room with a frowning Taehyung behind. He can't be flustered by the comment.. can he?