48: Perfect moments

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

(Second Update of the day)

Taehyung stiffened in the hold of the other on the question.

"Answer me," Jungkook said, this time not so coldly, maybe he felt the other's stiffened body because he moved one hand to make circles over the back.

Taehyung again felt like crying. He had no idea how to handle this and now he couldn't even take help from the officers. He was in dire need of some support, maybe a little from the person who was holding him already. Call him sick or crazy, but the poor boy had fallen for the other weeks ago, that soft side and all the care, who would not fall for that type of person if ignore the dark side?

"Taehyung?" The name was repeated and Taehyung just felt cold, even in the hold of the other. It felt empty, so empty, just like his heart.

His hazy mind was trying to make up some stupid reason for calling the name of the officer but he couldn't even dare to open his mouth. An utter fear was settled inside his mind but his heart was still fighting against that. Giving him hope in the words he was made sure of.

He won't hurt you Taehyung.

But, those words were still applicable? Even when he was found in a room full of secrets with locked doors? The uneasiness made him feel more stupid. Stupid for agreeing to this task, stupid for coming here, stupid for falling for the mob.. stupid for still not believing in the facts.

"Tae-" Jungkook stopped midway when he felt the other getting limp in his hold, head sliding over his clothed chest to his biceps.

Taehyung let his body go limp, an easy way to get rid of the question when he doesn't even know how to answer. He wasn't sure of what the future holds for him, but for now.. he wanted to be selfish. Selfish for staying near the one who is going to be away from him soon, forever.

Jungkook sighed and pulled the younger closer to his own body. His chin rested over the faded blue hairs while his hands securely wrapped around the dainty waist of the other.

"Don't make it difficult for me.. Please." Taehyung heard him saying those words and he can feel the deep sadness and helplessness.

That was the last thing he clearly heard before he actually fell asleep in the protective hold that he was going to miss soon.

°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°

"Where is your hyung?" Jimin asked Jae who scanned his eyes around to find the other.

"Maybe in the kitchen." On that, Jimin nodded and sprunt to the said area. He found the older waiting for the oven to beep with a tray ready on the side.

"Yoongi." The said male turned his face to look at him and a small smile formed on his thin lips.

"Jimin ah. What are you doing here.. at this time?" It was around 4 pm, definitely not the time the said male used to visit him.

Jimin hastily skipped towards him and took both hands with a tense smile.

"Yeah, um.. surprise." Yoongi slightly frowned at the expressions but nodded his head.

"Yoongi, I want to go somewhere with you." He stated in a low voice, catching the other by surprise again.

"Where? And now?" Jimin nodded his head in a sort of urgency and moved his one hand through his hair.