44: Secrets

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Jung- Hoseok?" Taehyung mumbled to himself but Baekhyun definitely caught that.

"Wait! Jung Hoseok?!"

Taehyung almost shrieked out in surprise at the loud voice but he had to keep his voice low as he saw Jung saying something to Jungkook and in the next second, both moved to the room and shut the door closed.

"They went inside the room, should I follow them?" He asked in a low whisper to which he heard a series of 'no' from the other.

"You're not going there Tae! Just stay where you're till I inform Namjoon about that."

"Fine." He hissed when he felt a lack of view from his side.

He was hidden behind the pillar in the long corridor that was opposite the room where Jungkook was currently with Jung. He could see many guards around the room but John wasn't there.

"What's taking you so long?" He whispered again with a frown.

"Sorry sorry, I'm here Taehyung." It was Namjoon this time.

"What's the situation now? Do you hear anything odd? Like verbal fighting or any shouting?"

"No." Taehyung dragged the word with a pout because he was feeling utterly anxious for some reason. He was sort of waiting for the raventte for the whole day and now when he is finally back, he was again busy.

"Hm. That's good?"

Taehyung huffed with unanswered questions.

"Why Baeki hyung was acting so odd when I told him the name?"

There was a gap for a few seconds after which Namjoon spoke.

"We suspect that.. um, that his men attacked you two last time."

Taehyung's pout vanished and his lips turned downward as he gulped down thickly.

"Oh... that rival?" Taehyung mumbled and heard another hum from the other side.

"Then, should I go back to my room?" He asked nervously in a hushed tone.

"Yeah. You should-"

"Tae! What are you doing here?! Go back to your room." John whispered- yell at him, startling him so badly.

"I- I wanted to see h- him." John frowned and looked very mad, for the first time.

"He is busy now. You should go back to your room, or else he'll be very angry." With that, John started dragging him to his room and Taehyung started feeling more anxious now.

"Now stay here till you hear something from me or him, ok?" Taehyung nodded his head and right after commanding him, John went out of his room and locked the door?!

"What?! He locked it." Taehyung cried in disbelief.

"That's for your safety Taehyung. Just relax and don't worry. It's fine."

He remained silent as directed by the others and stayed in the room for about an hour. He wasn't feeling sleepy at all but still, he laid on the bed while playing with the frills of the pillow cover.

"Tae! Jeez.. we got the passcode."

Taehyung was just surprised, but he should be happy.. right? But no, he wasn't feeling happy about that.