39: Bursting

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Tae baby?" A voice from far was calling him but he felt like snuggling more in the warmth he was getting from an unknown source.

"Tae?"

"Hm.." He slightly hummed with the hope to stop that voice and sleep more.. a peaceful one.

"Wake up hun, you need to eat." Taehyung sighed contentedly when a hand started caressing his cheek tenderly.

"No.. wanna sleep." He mumbled but when he heard a chuckle, his eyes finally opened to only see the raventte sitting beside him with a smile.

"Finally, my baby bun opened his eyes." Jungkook said while nodding his head and sitting more straight as Taehyung pulled back his hand that was stopping the other from moving. He was embarrassed but Jungkook was enjoying that.

It wasn't like his grip was too strong for the raven-haired to get rid of, but Taehyung wasn't a fool and felt flustered at the realization that he didn't do so because he wasn't feeling to disturb his sleep like that.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung muttered and tried to sit up but Jungkook quickly grabbed his frame and helped him, like a fragile flower.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled, tucking blue hairs behind the ear of the other as the other was now sitting while leaning on the headboard.

"No need bun. Well, how are you feeling now?" He questioned to which Taehyung remembered the last night and roamed his eyes to locate the wall clock that was striking 12 PM.

"You didn't go? It's quite late." Instead, Taehyung asked with a confused look because that was something new. Jungkook smiled again and sighed before getting up from the bed, and walking to the other side to pick up the blue-haired, who was getting red by now.

"W- what? I can walk-"

"I know that, but I want to give my little baby some royal attention," Jungkook replied and now Taehyung was found hiding his face in Jungkook's nightwear, not knowing how to react after that.

Little baby?

"Here." Jungkook made him sit on the counter in the bathroom and prepared the bath for the other. Taehyung silently watched him, fidgeting with his fingers as Jungkook was looking so concentrated while doing so.

Once, he was done with the bath, he left and went to his closet to bring some clothes for Taehyung. It was the first time for Taehyung to bathe in this bathroom and he was feeling some unspoken feeling for that.

"These are some clothes, you can change later if you feel uncomfortable. Also, I'm waiting outside, feel free to call me once you're done." Taehyung was just staring at Jungkook who smiled and closed the door after that. 

"What just happened?"

It was Baekhyun and Taehyung who finally moved down from the counter, stripping slowly to enter the bathtub shook his head. 

"Don't know."

..............

As he moved out of the bathroom, his petite frame was adorned with a loose t-shirt and pants, trying hard to cover his collarbone with the white shirt. While he was struggling with the clothes, a towel landed on his head and soft rubs started over there.

He moved his head to see Jungkook rubbing his wet hair, eyes focused on his face, making him flustered once again.

"It's quite loose." Taehyung awkwardly mumbled and tried to grab the towel but his hand touched Jungkook's instead, making him more red.