45: Trapped

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Not now, I'm not free Jimin." Yoongi sighed and moved away from the counter only to feel a tug over his sleeve.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" Jimin asked in a fully concerned voice after all he could feel the other stressing over something the way that usual aura was gone.

Yoongi looked around to see all the workers busy with the customers, so he silently pulled the other towards the kitchen and made him sit on a tool near the slab.

"Now, tell me. What is it that makes you frown and draw these lines over this flawless skin of yours?" Jimin asked with an intimidating attitude that made the other roll his eyes but his lips also twitched a bit.

"Oh come on~ this grandpa is hiding something and I really want to know about that." Yoongi was facing an internal battle to either share it or not. But judging from the previous days, he did feel very much better around that overly cheery male. His presence made him calm and happy.

He glanced over at the other who was waiting and sighed loudly.

"Did you ever feel betrayed by someone close to you?" After giving in, Yoongi started in a serious tone and Jimin's face contorted in a sort of disappointment. With a low nod, he leaned back on the slab side and glanced over his hands.

"Yeah." Yoongi looked at him with more focus but remained silent.

"It hurts like hell." With that, he chuckled and from his voice, it was clear that he was feeling sad.

There was a moment of silence as Jimin continued spacing out while looking at his hands while Yoongi was silently trying to read the former, only to fail.

"But why you asked that? Don't tell me your old crush is back." Jimin joked and chuckled again but his smile faltered when he noticed that Yoongi was now avoiding his gaze and eyes mirrored the sadness that he had a moment ago.

"Min? What's the problem?" Yoongi avoided the question and was about to stand up but again, Jimin stopped him, eyes boring at him.

Yoongi took a moment before taking hold of the other's hand that was over his own wrist.

"Why you're still behind me? I can't give you what you want. I'm no more interested in the feelings that you want from me. Stop doing that, stop making me feel guilty of that.. that I can't do anything good for you while you're here with me." Jimin frowned at the words and curled his finger around the pale hand of the other.

"Is that person back?" The question made the feline-like eyes widen in surprise.

"Person?"

Jimin lightly smiled and moved his other hand as well to wrap around the pale hand softly.

"Your crush or maybe your love?" Yoongi just blinked in haste. He felt very odd by the question.

"He wasn't my love, but yeah... a.. a crush maybe." He softly mumbled, his mind forcefully recalling the year when he spent most of his time with the other.

Jimin's head was now hanging low as he kept his hands in place, his expressions masked completely. 

"But he left me, without any word." The hidden pain was now visible in his tone and words.

"I waited for a while but then realized... it was futile because.. he never felt the same." A sad smile adorned his lips, feeling better when the hands over his, started caressing softly.