𝟘𝟛𝟙.

AMOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ━━ silent treatment

▎AMOUR ▎CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ━━ silent treatment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━━━━━━━━

FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT Lyra choose to ignore her friends explaining why they didn't tell her. She couldn't believe they kept that from her. The only Malfoy who seemed to care for her had died without her knowledge. She remembered the last time she saw him, he had symptoms of Dragon Pox back then and brushed it off. If only Lyra had listened to her instincts back then.

She was happy she still had his bracelet, swearing to herself she'd wear it everyday from now on. It was the last thing he had ever given to her, a bracelet with a sentence on it she couldn't understand. Everyone knows about the mask but not what's behind it. It was such an odd sentence, but he had always grown weirder the longer she knew him.

The next morning she got a lengthy letter of Andromeda and Ted. She read it, now knowing the reason they didn't tell her was because she "𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚." Andromeda was right, it would've made her upset but this had hurt more.

      She realised this was what Luna wanted to tell her on the train but Harry kept interrupting. Everyone knew except for her. When did they plan to tell her? They knew she would know the minute she arrived at Hogwarts. Why didn't they just tell her yesterday so she knew what to expect?

Breakfast would start in a quarter of an our. Lyra wasn't planning on sitting with her friends or any student. She headed to where the Hufflepuff basement was. Draco had once told her that to enter the Hogwarts kitchens, you had to tickle a pear which was painted on one of the paintings located there.

       She knew her old House Elf, Dobby worked there with Barty Crouch's elf, Winky. The elves reminded her of Hermione's awful attempt of ridding the school from employees that resulted in none of them cleaning the common room except for Dobby.

She was surprised when she first saw how big it was. House Elves were working and Dobby was the first one to notice her. "Lyra! Dobby is happy to see you again!"

      "Hi Dobby, it's nice seeing you too. I wanted to ask you something. Could you give me two trays of breakfast?"

Though some elves argued rather they'd give her food since breakfast started soon, she still left the kitchen with two food trays and headed to Classroom 3C.

Lyra knocked on the door three times before it opened and Severus poked his head through. "I have breakfast," she said, smiling, holding the tray up. Severus sighed reluctantly before letting her in.

If rooms could talk, this one would've had the exact same drawling voice as Severus Snape. It was gloomily, curtains had been drawn over the windows, and was lit by candlelight. There were different pictures on the walls, many of them showing people who appeared to be in pain, having gruesome injuries or strangely contorted body parts.