045.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE ━━ Two weddings and one summer.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

THE MISSION OF THE SEVEN HARRY'S HAD GONE ALMOST SMOOTHLY. The group was ambushed and in the process, Moody got killed and George lost his ear. Everyone and especially Tonks, who had been training under his watch for years was dealing with the news. They'd lost another Order member in the span of two months, it could be more as time passed and Lyra feared it'd be Tonks next.

That, especially could not happen now with the baby on the way. A few days after their wedding, Tonks announced her pregnancy. Lyra, Ted and Andromeda were all very happy about this. Remus too but he looked more scared than actually excited. They planned to tell the others later, to not distract from the second wedding that'd be happening today.

The one of Bill and Fleur, who had been planning it ever since they got engaged. Lyra couldn't wait. She hadn't gone to many weddings in her life but the ones she did go to always made her cry somehow. Also, she was going to see her girlfriend again after a month.

Unfortunately, Ginny couldn't visit for her birthday so it would be the first time they'd see each other in a month. Either way, in her letter she had promised to give her present when before the wedding started, and that was today. Andromeda had contacted them, saying Lyra would arrive earlier so it wouldn't be a surprise when she'd show up in front of their house. Lyra initially wanted to come later with Remus and Tonks. Instead of that, she was persuaded into coming earlier by Ginny.

The Weasley house was busy when she entered, everyone who saw her greeted her quickly before going back to what they were doing. It was worse than Tonks and Lupin's wedding, where it were mostly the Tonks's and Lyra who were running around, trying to make sure everything was in order.

When she got to where Fleur was staying; she and Ginny seemed to be arguing. Lyra knew it wasn't serious the minute she heard her girlfriend mention makeup. "Look, Fleur, I know we're going to be sisters in law but you have to know that I don't do makeup."

"You will look good and a bit of eyeshadow can do no 'arm "

"It'll make me look like a human Snitch."

"It'll make you look hot," Lyra corrected, walking inside the room where Ginny was wearing a stunning golden dress. Lyra couldn't take her eyes off her. Fleur's silver dress also looked good, unsurprisingly, she found herself less interested in her.

Ginny jumped and hugged her like they hadn't seen each other in ten years, wrapping her arms and legs around her. Lyra embraced her back, having missed her warmth. "Ly, you should wear more green. I'm mesmerised," she said, looking her up and down.