Valentine

Draco POV

Beep Beep Beep

Beep Beep Beep

Beep Beep Bee- SLAM!

Ugh! Stupid alarm!! Why do  I wake up so early?! It's the weekend for the gods' sake! I'm in the process of cursing myself out for waking up so early- part of the routine, suddenly I'm thrown off the bed, OOF!

WTF? Okay, that's not part of the routine. 

I sit up to find one very hot and naked....wait NAKED- no half-naked Hadrian Riddle. For a moment I sit there looking him up and down, damn he's so hot. Those wide shoulders, chiselled jawline, soft lips, pretty ey-

"Go ahead and take a picture, it'll last longer."

Gaping up at him I realize- he's SMIRKING at me and then it hits me, I was STARING.

"I-I-uh......" Oh, my gods! "I-it's n-not what i-it looks l-like, umm I-I was-" I was cut off from my probably miserable excuse.

"Staring at your handsome mate? Yeah, I kinda realized." His expression was deadpanned but the look in his eyes showed amusement.

I point at him, "You and your inflated ego. Now I order you to pick me up, grab my stuff and take me to the bathroom......oh and don't get any funny ideas in your head."

He complied ALTHOUGH the thing is though I knew he was thinking of SOMETHING at the least, but he wasn't going to do anything though. Not yet at least.

*Time skip*

Ahh, Good shower!

Looking around I realize that Hades isn't in the room. I'm walking to the closet when I notice something out of the corner of my eye- on my bed, it's an outfit.

 I'm walking to the closet when I notice something out of the corner of my eye- on my bed, it's an outfit

(his outfit- with White skinny jeans and denim jacket)

Huh? What's going on? Walking closer to my bed I look at the clothes and I'm in love, but I also notice a letter on the front of the shirt.

Hey boo,

Yes, I am gonna call you boo from now on too. Happy Valentines!! I left whilst you were showering, I have a surprise for you. I hope you like the clothes coz that's what you're wearing. Now you need to eat- whilst you're there ask pansy where the note is she'll tell you and you'll know what to do when you get there.

Bye boo,

P.S I love you

It's Valentine's Day! I KNEW I was forgetting something- oh goddess! Thank goodness I already have the perfect present.

I shrug deciding to put on the outfit. Walking down to the great hall was interesting, there were so many decorations around the place AND of course, couples were kissing in the hallways. Arriving in the great hall felt like a waste of my time- I wanted to see what Hadrian had planned and I was really looking forward to it.