We Talked Pt 2

~After the hug the four of them sat facing each other ready for a discussion that wasn't expected.~

*Third person*

Although they had multiple questions they didn't know how to go about them so they sat in a tensed silence for a while, before the silence was broken by Blaise.

"Do you guys know when he got his inheritance? Draco I mean." His question was met with a silence which he assumed to be a 'no'. Astoria seemed to be done with this as she stood and started walking around the room, leaving the others to raise their eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"What you guys! Are you actually gonna wait for them to come out of mindspace that quick? Seriously, we can't answer our own questions we have to wait for them but in the meantime, I'm gonna figure out where the hell we are. Any problems with that? NO? Good."

Nodding their heads they explore the place and realize that they are still in Hogwarts, but not Hogwarts at the same time. Eventually, they come to sit back down at the Slytherin table waiting for their friends to come back to reality.

*MEANWHILE IN MINDSPACE*(Draco POV)

I'm in my mindspace and I don't really know what to do, should I read a book and wait for Hades to come to get me or should I go back myself?... Nah I'll wait for Hades.

Relaxing on a beanbag I start reading a book and fail to realize the other presence in my head so I'm startled when I feel myself get lifted off the seat and placed into a lap, I know it's Hadrian's lap though because of his scent. I turn around so that I'm straddling his lapping and I can tell by the look on his face, that my friends pissed him off....ahh shit. Releasing more of my own scent I place my hands on the back of his head and bring his face closer to my neck until his head is placed into the crook of my neck.

After a few seconds like that Hadey sighs in contempt"mhm, I could live off your scent forever...you smell so good, Dray." He growls once and suddenly takes his head off my shoulder. I rest my head on his chest and not realizing it I release more of my scent because of that growl, but I'm stunned when I hear another so I look up to see that he has his eyes closed and head tilted upward.

"H-Hadey? Is something wrong?"

When he looks down at me with eyes open, I'm confused when I realize that both his eyes are red, "A-are y-you hungry?" 

He grunts before responding, 'Yes, I think it's cuz I'm still a new vampire. New vamps need more blood when they first turn. I didn't think I'd be hungry again this soon.' Nodding in understanding I know what must happen.

"Okay, here," I say, whilst undoing the first two buttons on my shirt so that he had more access to my neck.

Hadrian stares at me for a few seconds then goes to say something but I stop him, "Hadrian seriously, you're not gonna hurt me, I trust you okay? So if you're hungry drink MY blood, yeah? I'm right here so trust me when I say I KNOW that you won't hurt me."

"Okay...but I can't drink your blood inside mindscape, you did know that right? Also when we get out of mindspace just pretend you're still out so I can make an illusion and sound block."

Hadrian POV

When we get out of mindspace Draco opens his eyes for a little while and I wink at him in response, causing him to blush. I look up to see that our friends are not in here *they went exploring again*

Worried he might change his mind I ask, " Dray are you absolutely 100% sure? I don't wanna hurt you." He just gives me a dirty look before flicking my forehead with his fingers. 'I trust you dumbass...but is this gonna hurt?' I smirk at him then shake my head and he seems to relax even more in my lap.