Sorting and re-sorting

Writer's POV

The sorting was about to start and the first years had just walked in(IDK any names for the first years so I'm just calling them 'the first years') and the sorting had just begun. The poor kids were sooo scared and Harry just wished he could laugh out loud....but then he realized that he probably looked like that when he first came to school. Through the whole sorting Harry was just in deep thought; thinking of the reactions of his so-called 'friends' and others. The sorting had just finished and Prof Dumbledore was doing a speech and during this, he introduced a new professor and her name was Prof Umbridge. She was wearing a horrible pink outfit that in no offence looked incredibly horrible on her(honestly not trying to offend anyone). When she stood up she looked like an extremely haughty person that you didn't really wanna mess with. As she got to the podium she said her greetings in a very shrill voice and after this, she began to explain some changes that year.

Harry's POV

"The ministry has found that the sorting hat has favoured and allowed a student to choose which house they wanted to be in. So to address this matter they will be re-sorted into the house they truly belong in. Prof Mcgonnagal will call up the student as soon as she gets the sorting hat," she said whilst beckoning Prof Mcgonnagal to come in with the hat. "Can Mr...

Cliff hanger! Sorry bout it but I have to go to bed now. So I'll finish this tomorrow.

BYE super cool readers XD