GIVE ME IDEAS!

OKAY! Guys, I'm totally writers blocked right now, the last time I edited this was the last day of March....This is what I had after the previous chapter but I'm totally stuck on how to go on with the start of this chapter. So SOMEONE, ANYONE...pls give me ideas!?

HADRIAN POV

I gave the ring to Dray yesterday, OMG. I actually did it....

Ha, that was actually terrifying. I'd managed to get our friends to help and I'm kinda surprised that he didn't notice anything. His facial expression is something I won't forget though....is it too early to be thinking about proposing to him? Probably but I can't wait.

Right now he's in the shower, taking forever of course but we really need to get going.

"Baby, hurry up. We're gonna be late for class."

As if on cue he walked right out.....with headphones on, bruh he didn't even hear me?!

'Dray we gotta go, we'll be late'

I mindlink him and he takes off the headphones before looking up at me shyly. Aww is he nervous after last night? Taking long strides towards him, I kiss his luscious lips before taking his hand and leading him out of our room and to the great hall. Ugh! I want the whole world to know about us but not yet.

SOMEONE HELP ME!

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

SHARE YOUR IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS

I'LL TAG YOU EVEN IF I DON'T USE YOUR IDEA