Prologue

"Please, don't go. Why are you doing this to me!"Harry cried out as Ginny packed her bag ready to leave. He kept thinking why did the world hate him if they knew about his inheritance. "Ginny! Please you can't just leave me!" At this point he was practically balling his eyes out and there was nothing he could do to stop it. "Harry James Potter! I do not care if you say that you love me; you're a monster and I won't spend the rest of my life living with you. Stay away from me and don't bother contacting any of my family because I will tell them that you abused me!"

Harry was shocked  by these words and when the door slammed shut, he cried his eyes out unable to stop himself. "W-Why....why does the world hate m-me!"Harry croaked out as he felt his magic crackling in the air.

Hi everyone,so this is the first book i've written since i was 9. I really hope that you enjoy it. I was thinking of making harry have a hybrid inheritance so here is a list of what his creatures could be. The three or two that have the most votes are what his hybrid creatures will be.

Hybrid creature list:

Veela

Neko

Lamia

Vampire

Werewolf

Elf and Dark Elf

Fae or Forest Fae

Elemental dragon or shadow dragon