Gone Days

Third Person POV

"Hadrian~"

"Draco, I'm not gonna do it."

"But Hadey..."

"No wildcat, it's not happening."

Currently, Hadrian and Draco were running around the black lake in the late afternoon. How did they manage to do this.....well.

'Flashback'

Hadrian was lounging with Theo and Blaise in the Slytherin common room when Pansy and Draco barged into the room laughing and running.

Draco ran to Hadrian and latched onto him, "Hide me!" Hadrian didn't even hesitate for a second, not a second too soon as Snape ran into the room frantically looking for two certain pranksters.

Professor Snape composed himself turning to Theo and Blaise who were now currently staring at the bewildered teacher, "Where are Pansy and Draco?" a question which was responded to with a shrug. The annoyed teacher decided he'd check the boy's rooms as he wasn't bothered to be in the girl's rooms....frankly speaking, his gayness would rather not see all that girliness.

Taking brisk steps toward Draco's room Snape opens the door only to find that the two had gotten into a heated make-out session and they were halfway to the bed leaning against a wall," For the love of Merlin!! What the hell is up with you teenagers and your raging hormones!? Malfoy get your butt to the black lake at 5:30 this afternoon! Wear running clothes!! Be prepared to run for pranking me AND for scaring my eyes for life!" He turned to leave but stopped himself short," Potter you are coming too."

Hadrian just grinned,"Okay,sure Professor I'll make sure we're both early."

Draco turned to face his mate with a confused look that just screamed 'what the hell?'

"I'll tell you later?" This made Draco turn to his bed and read a book in a huff.

'End recap'

Right now the two of them weren't even halfway through the first lap and Draco was already huffing and puffing whereas on the other hand Hadrian was running slowly AND hadn't even come close to breaking a sweat.

Draco stops claiming he has to take a break in the most exaggerated manner, which of course caused Snape to laugh as he could see everything on a magical projector.

Hadrian came to a stop and instead of sitting as Draco had he paced seemingly thinking.

Hadrian POV

Draco and I were meant to be running around the black lake, buuuut Draco was not managing well....I didn't wanna show off so I decided a better way for us to finish 5 rounds in a short amount of time then it hit me.

"Dray? Babe, I have an idea."

He looked up at me expectantly whilst I stood there smirking before running up behind him with vamp speed, "Get it?"

The confused look on his face told me otherwise, "I told you I'd teach you how to use your super speed and this situation is the best for you to learn, besides we need to start training soon anyway."

The look on his face turned to determination as he stood up facing me," Oh thank Merlin, I have a smart mate. Teach me, Adrien!"

I smile noting the new nickname as I go stand behind him leaning my head into the crook of his neck, "Close your eyes and feel everything around you, the wind, rustling trees, animals, my presence. Connect with all those things and use it to gain energy and power, now let that power flow through you when you move." I move back to give him some space as he bursts forward with lots of speed. He runs the distance of a football field when he stops and turns around.