Bed (Rafe Cameron x Reader)

[Requested through tumblr]

Words: 1k+

Type: Fluff & Smut

Warnings: English is not my first language, sorry if I misspelled something. Fem!Reader. 18+, sexual acts.

*Please for the love of God, if you are not of age or not mentally mature enough to read smut... just skip this. I beg you.*

You shift in bed when hearing your window slide open and you sigh

It's been some time since your boyfriend, Rafe, has sneaked into your room. When he would usually do it, it was one of two things: he was sad/frustrated or horny. Sometimes both.

Not that you hated the fact that he did it, you absolutely love that you can spend the night cuddled with your boyfriend. But he really needs to start warning you before you go to bed.

It's not every night that you're expecting late-night visitors. A girl needs to be warned about this kind of stuff.

"What is it?" You ask, not even opening your eyes to look at him. Sleep weighting your eyelids down.

"The usual" Rafe says in a low tone while taking his clothes off.

It's about his dad.

You've known that they have a rough relationship ever since you became Rafe's girlfriend.

In your defense, it was kinda hard to miss that in family dinners since there are so many questions directed to you about: what you saw in Rafe, if he was your type or even if you actually like him.

After you hear Rafe get off his shorts and them falling to the ground, the side of the bed behind you dipped slightly.

Rafe welcomed himself under the covers and you don't move, expecting him to take his usual position behind you, as the big spoon.

As he does, he wraps his arm around you, moving his hand under your loose T-shirt. Touching your soft and warm skin with his slightly calloused and cold fingers.

Chills run through your body as his fingertips come into contact with your skin. You feel him snuggle close into your neck and you lean back as a reflex.

"What happened?" You ask in a whisper.

"Same thing as always" He answers before leaving a long kiss on your neck, almost making you sigh.

Rafe's hand doesn't stop moving his hand under your shirt. It travels slowly from your belly to your bra-less chest slowly. Tracing in your skin, something that you're not able to tell what it is.

That's until his hand settled on the end of your stomach, so close that one of his fingers was already reaching in your shorts.

"Not today, Rafe" You say in a whisper, "I'm exhausted"

Another kiss is planted on your exposed neck and also on your shoulder, this one, covered by your cotton shirt, as a response to what you said. Until he decides to use words.

"But I need you so bad" He whispers into your hair, making butterflies erupt from your stomach to the rest of your body.

Rafe starts playing with the elastic on your loose pajama shorts, not going further than that.

"I would love to continue this, but I'm really tired, babe," You tell him, "Can't we do this in the morning?"

Your hands move from under your pillow to on top of his hand, in hopes that he would stop moving and teasing you any further.

"But I want to feel you now"

Something in you woke up from his world, filled with desire, but your exhaustion is still prominent, weighing your body down in hopes that you would fall asleep.

You stay silent as you intertwine your fingers with Rafe's from behind his palm, trying to make him forget his sexual needs and just sleep with you, until tomorrow morning.

"Please" Rafe whispers once more. He told himself that this time was the last time that he would ask you before giving up.

As you continue silent, you look at your closed wardrobe, deep in thought, as Rafe decides to lean in closer to you.

And oh boy, did you feel him.

That only made it harder for you to say "no".

Not that you don't want him to be told a "no" but because that was able to stir your insides.

Rafe knew you were thinking about it, but he still decided to not try and push his luck.

"Jesus, Rafe" you whisper, "I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of it"

"I just want to feel you, baby, we don't have to do anything else" He whispers before kissing your head a few times.

And that's when you understood, with your slow and sleepy mind, what he meant.

You let go of Rafe's hand as a way to signal that he can go on, and he doesn't take long to understand it.

Rafe quickly ties off the front of your shorts before pulling them down and off your legs and you continue to lie down, not moving more than needed.

After Rafe starts to move behind you, his, now, warm hand lays on top of your hip before moving slightly once more.

You don't understand his movements until you feel his warn tip lean into your lips, pushing past them to your entrance.

Your eyes close automatically as well as your hand, which reached behind you to cling onto Rafe.

As Rafe thrust once slowly into you and starts to fill you, inch by inch, you gasp as he sighs out loud into the crook of your neck out of pleasure.

Your hand reaches into the back of his hand to cling to his hair and pull him closer to you. Even with the weird angle and the darkroom, you open your eyes slightly and moved your head to stare at the man that you love.

Rafe kisses you upon noticing you looking at him over the dim lighting, coming from outside of the room.

You two's lips moved slowly with each other as Rafe continued to thrust into you. You pulled away in a gasp and Rafe holds in a groan as his hips finally met yours.

"God, I love you" Rafe admits as he's lost in the bliss of the moment and you let go of his hair, letting him lay back onto the bed behind you.

Your bodies, glued to each other. Rafe's torso into your back.

His arm falls back around you, under your shirt, and as your hand meets his your fingers intertwine upon reaching each other.

Your eyes close and, with the sense of feeling full and comfortable over being in your boyfriend's arms, sleep quickly takes over you.

- - - -

I'm kinda embarrassed by how bad it is, but I needed to post this one. Sorry for making you wait so long anon, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. 🧡

 🧡