Left Behind (JJ Maybank x Reader)

Words: 1

Words: 1.6k+

Type: Angst & Fluff

Warnings: English is not my first language, sorry for any typos. Fear of the sea/being left in a boat.

It's been around 6 hours since JJ, John B and Pope left you, Sarah, and Kie alone in a boat with no way back home

You had agreed to make Sarah and Kie have a conversation and sort out their issues, but the idea of you being the one that has to be with them just to make sure they don't kill each other... Now that's some bullshit, but it was decided. Without you knowing a word of it.

And just to make matters worse, you have anxiety problems. Everyone knows this, especially your boyfriend, JJ.

And we all know that anxiety has the power to make a small issue or fear into a whole trauma-like experience.

But the motherfucker didn't even think twice about leaving you in the boat.

It was just like you all had planned, everyone steps into the boat and then runs out but you were utterly pissed when noticing that they were escaping without even looking back at you.

Oh and the way they all laughed... Anger boiled your blood.

You are definitely not okay with any of this.

Kie and Sarah have been talking on one side of the boat since you told them to, and you are sitting on the other side, leaving them to have their privacy.

And now, your mind is at 500 miles an hour, since anxiety has gotten away with it - thinking of all the possible horrible endings this evening could have.

You couldn't swim back to the island, you couldn't row this kind of boat back home, and also can't call for help, if anything bad happens.

This is just a disaster waiting to occur. And your mind is hating it. Your hands are slightly sweaty, your heart is pumping rapidly, breathing seems difficult, and seeing the skies become dark is just making everything worse.

You're not a boat kind of person. You like the idea of being in one but not for too long.

And these 6 hours... are long enough for anyone to pull up next to this boat and try to steal something, kidnap you, or even, I don't you, something worse.