Enemies (JJ Maybank x Reader)

Words: 4

Words: 4.283 words

Type: Angst & Fluff

Summary: (What's written on the request)

Warning: English is not my first language. Sorry if I misspelled something, I proofread this when I was very very very very tired.

- - - -

"Why me?!" JJ shouts right as Sarah finishes her sentence.

You roll your eyes and lean your head back on the chair, taking deep breaths only because you're holding yourself back to not smack the blondie's head in.

"Because you two are the best at lying" Sarah explains.

"Yeah, right," JJ says sarcastically, "Did you forget the part where I fucking despise her?" He asks while pointing at you.

"I don't think anyone has ever forgotten that," John B says while Kiara looks over to you, making sure that his words didn't hit you too hard.

"Why can't she do it with Pope?" He asks, sitting down on the seat farthest away from you.

"Because I'm going to be working with my dad the whole night" Pope explains, "Dude, come on. It's just a few hours"

"Say that to the witch over there, I'm going to be the one who has to deal with her bullshit the whole night"

You breathe in while looking at the ceiling and exhale slowly while looking back at him and sending a glare in his direction, making him force his hateful gaze somewhere else.

"Can you finish talking about the plan, Sarah, please?" You ask in a low voice and Sarah nods while looking at her hands.

You hear JJ scoff as Sarah starts talking once more and you lift your eyebrows while your eyes close in annoyance.

"So, while you two distract whoever is on my way, I go up to my dad's office and grab the Tannyhill map before anyone notices that I'm gone or that I'm upstairs" She finishes, and you nod.