Cheat On You (Rafe Cameron x Reader)

Words: 2

Words: 2.905 words

Type: Angst

Warnings: English is not my first language, therefore, sorry for any misspelling. Drug use. Sarah being a bitch. Mentions of rehab.

It was around midnight when you finally found your friends in this random party and started to share various drinks with them

It was around midnight when you finally found your friends in this random party and started to share various drinks with them. Now, it's around 2 and you would be lying if you said that you're even slightly sober.

"Hey, didn't you come with Rafe?" Your friend asks with slurred words.

"Yeah, why?"

"Where is he?" She asks while looking around, as if she was looking for him before letting out a giggle.

"I don't know. Maybe with his friends" You say, smiling at her contagious giggles.

You take another sip from your cliché red cup while looking at your friend, which is bobbing her head at the song that her sober-self hates. You're so ready to make fun of her in the morning.

You look down at your phone, expecting Rafe's usual text to know your whereabouts and you slightly frown at the lack of notifications.

Your friend continues to dance around you, waving her arms in the air and sometimes closing her eyes as if she was feeling the music, and the only thing you could do was laugh or just smile at her.

You look around you, through the stupid amount of people in this 'small' party and try to find your missing boyfriend. He couldn't be far, right?

After some time of looking around, you feel somebody tap your shoulder. You turn around quickly, expecting it to be your drunken friend, but it actually is your ex-best-friend, Kiara.

"Can I help you?" You ask with a slightly annoyed tone.

You and Kie were the best of friends. You, Sarah and Kie were the best trio in the whole island. But that was until Sarah's birthday and the whole calling the police situation. The trio became two duos, and you were right in the middle of them. But of course, that duos ended when Sarah and Kie, separately, discovered that you had started dating Rafe.