15

Happy Valentine's Day :) It's a long one. It's a little boring but necessary. The NEXT one however...

 The NEXT one however

...

Amelia

It's later in the day when Harry and I get back to the apartment after having going out for breakfast, or I suppose it was more brunch since it was early afternoon. Harry had offered to cook for us but there was little to no food in. I could tell Harry was going to comment on it, but he kept his words to himself and simply suggested that we go out instead. 

We didn't go far - we only walked to a diner a couple of blocks away. It wasn't fancy or anything special, but it felt nice to finally go out with Harry again. It brought some normalcy back into our lives. I was also glad that no one spotted us, not that I mind fans coming up and asking for photos and wanting to speak to Harry, but the paparazzi can be a drag. Plus, I think both of us just want to sort through our relationship first before reintroducing Harry's fame into the picture. 

That reminds me - I need to tell Harry about the bug Shannon and Justin planted in our apartment. I'm sure that's the last thing he wants to hear, but that's part of the reason I called him and told him to come home. Yes, I was finally ready to have him back but I also needed to tell him how all of our information was being leaked to the press. 

I have no idea how Harry will react and I don't know if I should be scared or nervous. Will he be angry? Upset? Horrified? I'd imagine a mixture, but I still have no idea what to expect when he finds out. 

Fuck, there's so much we need to talk about. The thought of telling him about this sick stunt Justin and Shannon pulled makes me want to vomit. 

"Are you okay, love?" Harry softly asks me. 

I blink a couple of times from where I'm sat on the living room couch, and look over at where he stands. 

"Yeah," I tell him. It's not entirely a lie. I'm okay now that he's home. I'm just disturbed with what I discovered less than 24 hours ago, but I'll tell Harry about that eventually. 

I hold out a hand and gesture for Harry to join me on the couch. He shyly smiles and obliges, shuffling towards me with a somewhat adorable expression on his face. He sits down next to me and we take up similar positions to how we were sat in my office a couple of hours ago. 

I sigh, feeling the air slowly grow thick with tension again as we prepare to resume our previous conversation. Breakfast was kept light and airy, neither of us delving into anything too deep. I mainly just listened to Harry tell me about his travels, from when he went to London to when he went to Japan and now his current endeavors in Malibu. He had lots of photos to show me and he even kept a little note in his phone about all the places he wants to take me to if he goes back. 

But now, the conversation isn't as simple. It's uncomfortable and heavy and I don't even know how to start it back up. 

I look down when I feel Harry grasp my hand. He lifts it up and smiles softly when he sees the promise ring he gave me on my finger.