53

I -

I felt like I had to add this in regardless of what the votes said...

It's my second fav song off the album

Also it's 4am so there might be typos but just ignore them. I'll fix them eventually lol

...

August

Amelia

Today might be the strangest day of my life.

Currently I'm with Hélène Pambrun, Harry's photographer, walking through the set of this music video he's working on for a song called 'Adore You'. Like with 'Lights Up', he played it for me on the plane ride from Mexico to Scotland, where he's filming. I didn't really know what to expect but I think it's my favorite song of his so far, at least on this album. Sure I've only heard two of them but his other songs will have some tough competition because 'Adore You' managed to weasel it's way into my heart, successfully snagging a spot on my favorite songs list.

Apparently Harry, and someone named Amy Allen, had gotten together sometime last March to write it. Harry said he had finally gotten to a decent place in his life following his self reflecting in Japan and he was struck with inspiration to write 'Adore You'.

"I kept writing down all of my feelings in that journal you gave me," he had said to me the other day when we arrived in Scotland. "I guess I was just...trying to figure out how to tell you that no matter where your head is at or what you're dealing with, I'll always be there for you. I'll always love you and take care of you regardless of how you feel towards me, which at the time was probably anger because I fucked up a lot."

I guess he just kept writing down the lyrics "just let me adore you" and "you don't have to say you love me" over and over again in his journal. He said Amy helped him voice his thoughts by turning those two lines into a whole song. And sure while some of it is inspired by Harry's character and personal turmoil, most of it is reflective of how he was feeling about us and me.

I might have teared up a bit when he told me that. I had known that I inspired some songs on Harry's sophomore album but actually hearing the story behind these songs feels different. It just makes me emotional. It's all representative of our relationship, specifically the hardships we went through at the end of last year and the beginning of this one. I must admit I'm a little nervous to hear the rest of the album, but only because I'll probably be a blubbering mess.

Harry's turned me into an emotional wreck.

I have a little bit of time before Harry plays me his album, though. He told me he's thinking of playing it for me in October because he knows for a fact everything will be done by then. I guess he's still narrowing what will go on the album and finalizing songs. I'm not sure exactly what the process entails but it seems lengthy. I also know it's been stalled because of - uh - Harry's vision for this music video...

Apparently, about two months ago, Harry had called Jeffrey after waking up one morning and told him all about this dream he had. It involved an island cloaked in mystery with all these weird rules and fascinating people. Harry also lived there but his name wasn't Harry, it was Edward, and his smile was so bright it blinded people.

Jeffrey hung up mid-Harry's story because of how ludicrous it sounded. I felt sorry for Harry when he told me that but then he also nonchalantly mentioned it was four in the morning.

I didn't feel bad anymore after learning that small fact.

Later that same day Jeffrey wound up calling Harry back and asked him to run his dream by him again since he was more alert, which Harry gladly did. Jeffrey said he almost hated to admit it but he thought it would be excellent promo for Harry's album. It's different and unique and attention grabbing. He said they could create faux advertisements for it by making a website, creating brochures, putting ads in newspapers, etc. He said it'll probably freak people out but also draw in their interest if they manage to connect the dots to Harry.