𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 !

The Miyas with Suna, helped the crew with their motor

The Miyas with Suna, helped the crew with their motor. Their race car wasn't an old model at all. But the way the crew obtained the car wasn't all too delightful.

I know we said that these kids weren't planning on doing anything illegal but these mfs actually took part in illegal street racing once.

(Y/n) was the one driving,Keiji on her side and Osamu in the back making sure things ran smoothly. They won the race and got the opponents car, the gang has now.

That night Osamu's parents got a call around 12 am saying that their son had been detained for being in a place where illegal things were taking place. But that there was no evidence that he had taken part in any of it.

Same for Akaashi and (y/n)'s parents.

Their parents had marched into that police station ready to beat some sense into they kids but knowing the cops would probably call CPS, they were grounded on the spot. Oh baby but when they got home 👀👀

The three kids begged their parents to not say a word to why they were being grounded.

Osamu was starting to get the hang of being in the garage,learning how things worked. He didn't want his family auto-part to be tainted. While Akaashi and (y/n) promised with the crew that they'd never do anything illegal no matter what.

They had already disappointed their parents. They didn't want to go ahead and disappoint more people

Nobody ever spoke about that situation ever again. The parents agreed with one condition.

The condition was that if Akaashi and (Y/n) were actually serious about this racing thing. They'd make sure to get jobs and from there provide the money for whatever they needed with racing. For Osamu all he had to do was make sure that the Miya's would pop in once in a while with the gang to see how things were going.