𝙇𝙖𝙥 𝟭𝟰 🏁

𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 !!! 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A month. A month is what it took for y'all to get the damn car together only for the nitro to falter at the first time testing out the car as a whole.

"Damn seems like your work is trash" a voice is heard from afar.

"Y'all hear somethin' ? " Sakusa asks continuing to connect wires and pipes no caring if he caused an explosion.

"Probably just our imaginations - we've been a month cooped up in the garage with the smell of gas and oil, that we have completely started to hear voices" Bokuto doesn't look up from the open hood of car.

"Who woulda thought that cars would one day drive us mad" y/n chuckles to herself

"Kuroo I know you hear me" the high pitched voice shouts out to the male who is reviewing some stats on a iPad. "Damn bro, that gas smell is strong as hell" he chuckles ignoring the voice. "Keiji I think we should fix the brakes" he continues his analysis passing by in front of the girl.

"Stupid asses !! I know y'all can hear me" Hayami stomps her foot but no one looks up and continue their tasks.

"Bitch, go home" Sakusa scratches his head feeling his aggravation levels rise. "There's no reason for you to be here"

"Yes there is !! I want y'all to know that this isn't over."

"Shut the fuck up ! Nobody wants you here !! leave before I smack the fuck outta you !" Bokuto raises his voice all of sudden. Looking up Kuroo sees a small vain pop out on the side of Bo's face. Bokuto wasn't the type to get angry but after so much happening, he had a reason to do so.

"Ko..." Kuroo looks at Bokuto to calm him down but Bout glared at him thinking that Kuroo was trying to defend Hayami.

"You shut the fuck up too. This with her not you !!" He slams the hood of the car shut

Snickering with Sakusa, you bring up the clip board checking off things that had been properly mended back together. "She done went and got the birthday boy mad"

"Ko, seriously calm down. She's not worth it" Kuroo moves in front of Bokuto to block him from the girl. Bokuto was angry to the point that he didn't care if he hit a female. Hayami was the reason to why things got mixed up a few weeks back and here she was again, ready to do the same again.