𝙇𝙖𝙥 𝟭𝟱 🏁

𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩

"I can't keep bailing you out" your dad stands in front of the cell you were in

"I can't keep bailing you out" your dad stands in front of the cell you were in. You had been separated because of the protocol of women with women and men with men.

"What happened this time, child ?"
He looked so done but deep inside he wanted to laugh because you guys once again got fooled by someone.

"She showed up - then started an argument. Ko punched Omi - the police were some how called and here we are"

"Kotaro did what now ?" In your fathers head, Bokuto was the sweetheart who wouldn't be capable of punching Kiyoomi out of all people. "- punch was meant for the girl. Omi got in between the two and the fist landed on him"

"Wow. Talk about an adventure. Fine, let her out guys" your dad smiles to the top dog of the police department. "Why is it that when you all come in, it's always something serious ?" The captain chuckles with your dad.

"I'm free ?"

"Yea. There was no evidence that y'all had drugs so you all are free to go. You're the last one to be freed today" the captain smiles at you.

"But she said-"

"The girl lied (y/n) - don't worry about it."

"Now I feel like you did something illegal to get me out"

"I love you but no" you get pulled out the cell and into a hug "thank god you're fine. They found a gun on that girl" hugging back - you sigh into your dads embrace.

"You've been getting in my way for the longest, Suzuki" the male freezes hearing the voice

"You've been getting in my way for the longest, Suzuki" the male freezes hearing the voice. "Why are you in here ? Who let a disgraced driver like you in here ?"

"I let myself in. I mean, your modo is 'all are welcomed' is it not ? You should change that. This company is starting to look like a shit show. The ratings of races on television are going down and you are slowly losing grasp on the drivers you have left"

"No ! You don't get to say that ! This is rich coming from someone who didn't win that trophy !"

"Because of you. You messed with the car. You, my supposed ally - set me up to fail and lost that day. Don't forget that day Suzuki. Don't forget that you're the one responsible for me having to turn my back on something I loved doing. But thanks to you I have my own company which actually helps drivers rise up and help them get to their race dream"

"Yea like if street racing was ever legal" Suzuki rolls his eyes but soon his pupils go small, seeing the weapon get laid on his very own desk.

"Explain to me why this gun was found where (y/n) was arrested. Don't try to deny it, I know it's yours. The bullets look oddly familiar too" Ukai's words make Suzuki's blood run cold.

*ring*

"Give me a minute - did you find any matches ?"

"Yea. They're the same bullets that were shot that day. The same gun with the same caliber" Daichi's voice is heard loud and clear by Ukai.

With a long exhale Ukai chuckles in amusement. "Thank you- get Sugawara and Asahi to contact the Miya garage"

The blond hangs up after getting a 'yes sir'. "I'll ask again Suzuki. Why was this gun found at the place, where those kids got arrested. Why was Hayami carrying it and why were drugs planted in that car"

Matsukawa and Iwaizumi walk in and close the door. Trapping the face of the company in his own office. "You can't do this !! It's illegal !!"

"So ? You're doing illegal things as we speak. This company doesn't only run drivers but also many other underground things. You can go to jail for that, ya know ?? Add on the part about you shooting two people. Let's remember that they were pretty young when it happened. That can get you life".

"I didn't shoot them !!"

"The bullets say it all. The same bullets that were extracted from Osamu Miya and (Y/n) (L/n) that afternoon, at that hospital - are a match with the bullets in this same gun"

"He also paid the police at the scene to say it was a gang rivalry dispute" Matsukawa voices out his findings. This enraging Suzuki. No one should know about what really happened that day. How was it that this brat knew ?

Ukai looks over to the young male then at Iwaizumi. "Really ? Wow who would have thought that your dumb ass could be smart enough to bribe the police" he chuckles enjoying what was going on as he found out the new details of that day.

"His nephew is being interrogated at the police department by the captain" Iwaizumi informs.

"This has truly become an interesting case. Sazuki the man who aspired to open up a company to help rising racers. Now look at him. Corrupt and someone who shoots into crowds - did I mention that he uses people to his advantage to get to where he wants to be ? What an all time low - even for you."

"I didn't use (Y/n) !! I gave that good for nothing racer the attention she strives for yet look where it got her"

" 'm not talking about her, idiot. I'm talking about this lovely person"

Ukai smiles at Matsukawa, indicating him to walk up to the closet that was located behind a black door in the office.

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 ....