𝙇𝙖𝙥 𝟭𝟲 🏁

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙥

 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 - 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 - 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 - 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
Hayami tries to scream but of course Matsukawa shuts her up by stuffing a cloth into her mouth. He was tired of hearing the girl. She had so much to say as if she wasn't being held hostage.

Ukai looks over to the now CEO. "You were never meant to be the boss of anything Suzuki. You suck at it." The blond looks over at him with a bored look.

He points the pen towards the so called CEO. The same bored expression shown when he sighs deeply at the memories he had along with the way with him. "You were suppose to be my friend. Yet you fucked yo the car I was racing that day. Your father was aware of this. He also knew who was going to be the next person to run his company. And it wasn't his son."

The new found information angers Suzuki. He turns to look at the girl that's pulled from the so called closet that was actually a hidden room in the office. A hidden room that was used for all Suzuki's plans.

"You and Hayami have gotten on my last nerve. Her for wanted to get her payback on Kenma for breaking up with her and you for wanting to be a damn prick.........

"Now tell me.... Why was all this found in that car ?" Ukai's expression grows even darker - aggravated that he didn't get the response to his question the first time around.

Once again no answer. A fist is thrown at Suzuki's face. The rings adorning the males fingers cutting into his face. The sting he felt made him cry out.

"Answer me" Ukai shouts once again going for his face. This whole little ordeal making Hayami understand that if she didn't speak up she'd be next.

"She was getting too much publicity !! He got jealous and- and....." her shriek gets everyone's attention.  Matsukawa steps up to her, grabbing her arm tightly - he sits her down wanting for her to spill everything.

"He....got jealous of that. Only reason he ever signed a contract with her was for his own benefit. He never cared if she was a rookie at the time. All he cared was for the money that was going to start pouring in once she was under him..... the contract didn't work in his favor though. (Y/n) ended up getting all the attention with her skills that the foundation that signed her went into the dark. Even if she credited them - the attention was always in her and the boys."