𝙇𝙖𝙥 𝟲 🏁

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 ?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

That same night you never made it home. You went to the speedway to collect your things up from your pit and other things. Feeling numb with what was going on combined with the argument with Kuroo, only fueled anger. The girl from the front desk of the speedway and agency smiled at you welcoming you. She didn't know what was going. She only thought you were in for a late night drive around the track for the upcoming events.

"Good evening Ms.(L/n)"

"How many times have I told you to call me by my first name. You've known me way too long to call me by my last name." You give her a smile not wanting her to see through you.

"Fuck, my bad (Y/n)"

You chuckle lightly at her making her relax. She would always tense up around you. She admired you a lot and wanted to not make you feel some type of way when around her but it was actually the other way around. You felt like she needed to loosen up a bit and stop putting you on a high pedestal thinking you can't be reached.

"Silvia, loosen up. I'm not going to bite....unless you let me. But for real there's no reason for you to stiffen up when talking to me. I'm just another individual like you. Have a good night. Hope you get off soon and leave this scruffy ass desk . I can already feel how suffocating it is to be behind it all day."

You wave to her walking away from the modern looking reception while the girl waved back at you smiling starting to pack up to clock out.

Getting in the elevator to meet up with the CEO of the agency you lift up your left hand looking at your watch seeing that it was five minutes till eleven. You also saw a message from Sakusa. You swipe on the watch ,clearing up the notification wanting to be unbothered for the time being.

The Elevator dings making it to the top floor of the building which only had three floors but was still big as hell including the speedway connected some how to it with a good view of everything that went on. You make your way out the elevator walking at a pace that seemed right to you not caring if you weren't suppose to be in the building at this time. Silvia and the security guards only let you in because they knew you would always come in late to work on things.

You get to the door of the CEO walking straight in not caring for privacy nor courtesy. A blank look on your face with the anger inside you bubbling.

"Ms.(L/n) how nice of you to come see me....at 11 at night" he chirps looking at the clock.

"Shut the hell up and tell me why the fuck you letting the whole team go. You could have left them in and kicked me out. I could care less what you do with my contract but don't take away THEIR hope."