𝙇𝙖𝙥 𝟵 🏁

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▁▁▁▁▁

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁

Everyone now inside with less crying and less drinking, everyone sat down in your living room in silence, only Atsumu whisper shouting, begging Osamu to stay. The guys didn't know why Kuroo was crying but let Bokuto interject and keep on asking until someone has had no more and doesn't have a choice but to spill.

Having your legs propped up on the coffee table you wait for Kuroo to start explaining why the hell he was even crying. Kuroo finally growing the balls to look up at all of you, he started from the beginning

「𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 」

𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑺𝑬

I was at some party Oikawa had thrown. We were all there actually. He called it a small get together for the ones who were in the industry. I was standing around bored as hell waiting for the rest of us to get there (y/n) had last minute repairs so she stayed back with Aran, Kita and Kiyoomi.

The twins arrived with full energy ...well half the energy since Osamu wasn't much into parties like that. Atsumu on the other hand seemed like normal. Elevated as ever, cheering on whatever was going on at all time. Kou arrived with me, I believe he was also with Atsumu doing the same thing. Or he was with some chick in a room of the large house.

As I assumed he came out zipping up his pants ....frowning ? Was she that bad ? "Imma go. I almost got raped in here. If the other do make it and ask, tell them I went home. We also have a long day tomorrow so I'll need the rest. Stay safe bedhead, don't drink and drive bro. Unless you wanna head back with me" he offers me.

"Nah it's cool. I'll stick around for little while longer. I'll go home with (Y/n) if she comes. I know she won't drink so she'll pretty much drive everyone home" I laugh thinking of how pissed (y/n) would look after seeing her team wasted beyond control the night before an important race.

"Are you sure, sure, sure, sure, sure , sure, sure ? I don't mind, really. We live 5 minutes away from each other after all."
"It's okay Kou." I reassure him before he says his goodbyes to the others and I. How I wish I had taken him up on his offer that night. That way I wouldn't have met her. After Kou left I mingled around with the other when she caught my eye.

It had been around an hour after Kou left and Atsumu was already drunk whilst his brother trying his best to stop him from drinking more. And yet still no sign of the others. Guess the car really needed some cleaning up. Coming back to reality I glance at the girl noticing she was already looking my way. I decide to approach her letting myself step out my comfort zone of talking to a girl. I wasn't all about dating. Yea I had my adventures and shit like that but I'm not the type to do it continuously to be classified as community dick.