chapter 28

Alesa pov

"tell me , about them" Alexa said

"so our first uncle has 4 sons
Elijah who is 27
Mason who is 25
Logan and James who is 20" Dylan said

"And out third uncle has 5 sons
Thomas is 27
Robert is 25
Micheal is 23
David is 22
Charles is 20" colton said

"Wow, we have so many brothers" Alexa said in Sarcastic tone and everyone laughed.

"what about our grandparents?" I asked

"well grandma is the sweetest thing you'll ever know. She loves all of us so much and Alexa was her favorite in childhood" Alex said

"and grandpa, he is just like Lorenzo, Elijah and Thomas. Never shows his feelings or smile but alesa you was always his favorite. He used to play with you and scold us. Whenever you complained to him about us." Xavier said

"We used to live there with everyone" Lorenzo said

"Then why did you came here?" Alexa asked.

"it's a story for next time" Dylan said and we both nodded

"Now everyone, go and get pack after dinner" enzo said

We all went to the dinning area and sat on our seats. My brothers were telling us about our family in Italy and about the moments we've spend with them . I was excited to meet them. But I was scared as well.

After dinner, I went to my room and grabbed my suitcase from my closet. I packed my clothes, shoes, some accessories and other stuff I will need. Then I grabbed two of books my Pouched and kept that in the suitcase. We are going for a week and I will miss a lot of work and when I'll get free. I'll complete it there .

Then I took my backpack . I kept my iPad, iPad charger, airpods, airpods charger, my phone charger, wet tissues and closed it.

I went through my stuff again and I realized I didn't pack my teddy. I can't sleep without it. I quickly packed my teddy and closed the suit case.
I went for a shower and then slept.

It was around 8:00 in the morning and I got up and went to have a shower. After showering I changed into the clothers I'm going to wear to Italy today.

After changing I did my hair and a slight makeup

After changing I did my hair and a slight makeup. My bruises were all gone by now and I'm happy for that. I checked the time and it was 10:30 right now. We have to leave at 12:30 .

I made my way downstairs and all my sibling were already ready and munching on their breakfast. I sat at my seat and started eating my breakfast.

Alexa outfit

Alexa outfit

After dinner I went back to my room and read a book and I heard a knock on the door.

Colton came in "it's time to go princess" he said and I nodded. I wore my backpack and then I picked my suitcase and left my room. I was now at the stairs and suitcase was a little heavy but I had to take this down.

I tried taking it down and I was about to slip when someone caught my wrist. I turned and saw Xander. I quickly thanked him and he grabbed my bag and took it downstairs.

I thanked him again and this time he didn't ignore me and replied me 'welcome'.

The driver came inside the house and took everyone's bag and placed into the car. We all hoped into the car.

Me, alexa, xander and Xavier were in one car .

Lorenzo, Alex, Noah, Dylan and Colton  were in another car.

We reached airport and our bag was brought in by the driver and we headed to my brothers private jet. Yes they own a freaking jet.

We all hoped onto the seats and put on seat belts.

Xander and Xavier were sitting together.
Lorenzo and Colton were sitting together.
Noah and Dylan were sitting together .
Alexa and Alex were sitting together and I was sitting alone..

But I didn't mind that .i took my airpods and iPad and started watching BTS. I was enjoying until I fell asleep.

I felt someone grabbing my iPad and removing my airpods. And covered me with a blanket. I thanked whoever that person was and I heard a welcome and it was Xander.

I drifted to Sleep . I woke up by someone poking me on face and it was Noah. I looked around to see I was not in plane. I was in the car.

"Wake up, we've reached home" Noah said

"oh sorry, who carried me to the car?" I asked

"Dylan" he said and I nodded.

I left the car and all my brothers and Alexa was waiting for me and Noah.
I quickly went towards them and we made our way toward the door.

Lorenzo was standing in front with all my brothers and I was behind with Alexa.

A lady opened the door and I guess she was one of my aunts.

"it's nice to see you again my kids" she said and pulled all my brother into a hug one by one. And then she looked over me and Alexa and gave us a hug too which we gladly return.

"I'm so happy to see you guys again. I'm your aunt Lexi" she said

"she is Elijah's mom" Alex said.

She took us to the living room and there were many people there. My grandparents, my uncle and aunts and most importantly my 9 brothers.

They all met and gave each other a hug and asked them about 'how they are doing?' and now all the attention was towards me and Alexa.

"Hello , I'm Alexa" alexa said smiling and everyone smiled back beside two boys who was I guess of same age as enzo and an old guy who I guess was my grandfather.

Everyone gave alexa a hug and asked her about 'how she is doing and all' .

She went toward our grandma and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much my Lil Devil" grandma said and she had tears in her eyes.

And now I had to introduce myself and I was nervous. Enzo came and stand beside me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder to give me confidence and I gave him a small smile.

"Hello everyone, I'm alesa. It's nice meeting you" I said and they smiled at me and gave me a hug one by one.

I hugged everyone beside my grandfather , and the one who were standing beside enzo before.
I just smiled at them. They were hella scary.

-----

Third update of the day...thank you everyone for your wonderful comments on my previous story and I'm not insecure anymore. I don't care if people hate I will continue writing for those who love my work.. I love you all...❤