chapter 62

Alesa pov

Alex gave me cereal and I quickly ate my breakfast and went to the living room to sit with my brothers. Alexa was still there using her phone.

I made my towards Colton and sat beside him using my phone and I got a call. It was ace.

I answered my phone

Ace : Hey Alesa

Me : Hi ace
I replied and all the eyes turned to me

Ace : Are you free?

Me : Yes, why?

Ace : I want to meet you. Can I pick you up in a hour?

I looked at my brothers. "can I meet ace?" I asked and Dylan nodded.

Me: yeps, pick me up in an hour.

I ran back to my room and went directly into the closet. Searching for an outfit. After going through piles of clothes. I finally found one.

I had a shower and then changed into my clothes

I had a shower and then changed into my clothes. I brushed my hairs and kept it open. Then I did my makeup.

I checked the times and there was still 5 mins left. I rushed downstairs with my phone and sat on the couch.

5 minutes later I got a call from ace. And he said he is outside. I told my brothers that I'm leaving and went outside

There stood ace wearing a black jeans with blue T-shirt and black bomber jacket with blue sport shoes. He looked handsome..

"You look beautiful Alesa" he complimented me Smiling

"You look handsome too Ace" I complimented him back.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"it's a surprise" he said

We both head inside his car. We both were sitting behind as we can't drive because we are underage.

2 mins before reaching the spot he blindfolded me by saying 'I couldn't see until we reached there' .

The car came to haul and he helped me to get down of the car.
"I'm going to pick you up , okay?. Don worry" he said and I nodded

I felt him picking me up bridal style. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he started walking.
As he was walking I could here music playing in the background.

He slowly put me on the ground "Now , someone will open your blindfold. Don't panic okay?" he said and I nodded.

I felt someone slowly taking off the blindfold and I opened my eyes. What I looked next bought tears in my eyes. Happy tears.

Ace was on his knees holding a ring in his fingers.. There was cute step around us and 4 of the men's capturing the momemt

"Ms Alesa Romano, I Ace white wants to confess to you that I'm madly in love with you and I want to spend my rest of the life with you

"Ms Alesa Romano, I Ace white wants to confess to you that I'm madly in love with you and I want to spend my rest of the life with you. You make me happiest person on this planet. Because of you I feel myself at ease. I love you a lot and I would like to ask you Will you be my girlfriend?" he confessed.

"Yes, I love you too. And I would love to be your girlfriend" I replied with a big smile and a lil tear in my eyes.

He put that ring on my finger and stood up. I hugged him tightly. After pulling out of the hug. He kissed me and I kissed him back..

The kiss was full of love . True love. It was begging on the love story of the Ace white and Alesa Romano.

"You are mine now" he said pulling away from the kiss

"I'm yours" I replied looking him into the eyes.

We spend the rest of the time talking and having fun with each other. It was the best day of my life. I've never been happier.

Ace dropped me home. We both got out of the car. "Ace, I really enjoyed today. Thank you." I said

"I love you babe" he said and I blushed

"I love you to" I replied blushing.

"I love making you blush" he smirked.

"Go now" I laughed pushing him into his care.

"Go Inside or your brothers will kill me" he said and I laughed.

I walked to the front door of my house  I reached there and turned around to see Ace was still standing waving at me. I waved back at him and entered the house..

All of my brothers were sitting there.
"Where did you go?" Alex asked

"What did you guys do?" Noah asked

"Come on tell us" Colton said

I showed them my hand. It had a finger on it.

"HE PROPOSED YOU" Alex screamed and I nodded

"Spill the tea" Xander said

"There were photographer's there and they captured the moment. I'll show you guys wait" I said removing the phone from my pocket..

Xavier connected my phone to the TV so that we can all see clearly . I sat beside enzo on the couch.

The TV started and the video started playing. The video had every moment captured. From the time I got down from the car to the moment we left from there.

The video ended "I'm so happy for you baby" Dylan said

"He better don't break you heart or else I'll break his bones" Xander said

"Are you happy ?" enzo asked me and I nodded.

"I'm very very happy" I replied

Little did they knew Alexa was watching them from far and her heart broke into pieces.

---
Not edited

My story got reads like more than 150k and I'm so damn happy. I never expected this much love.

None of my family members or my friends or even my bestfriends read my story. Because apparently it's not worth it. But thank you so much guys for so so so so much love.

I would have stopped writing long ago but I didn't just because your comments gave me motivation that there are people out there who loves my story and wait for my updates..❤

Like the chapter? I bet this is the favorite chapter of many of you guys..