Bonus chapter 3

Third-person pov

It's been 4 hours since they rushed Alessa to the hospital. The family is worried for their precious Alesa but at the same time they all are looking forward to the new addition to the family. Their baby is having a baby and they all are scared for her.

Ace was crying, tears of happiness flowing down his eyes, he's finally being a father. He promised himself he will be the best father to his children's.

Brothers and her twin along with their partners were scared too but they knew Alesa can do it and she'll come out safely with their little nephew or Niece.

Alexa and Her wife Catherine stayed back home to take care of Alexa's two older brothers children's Ethan and Micheal.

"Is Aunt fine?" 4 year old asked his Aunt Alexa as he saw his dadda rush out of the house with his another Aunt.

"Yes baby, she is fine. She is going to bring you a little brother or a sister" Alexa replied placing Ethan on her lap so she can feed him

While on the other hand Catherine was in one of the guest room putting Elijah's 2 year old son, Micheal to sleep.

"I want sister" 4 years said, wanting a little sister as he already have a brother.

"We can't promise she can get anything" Alexa reasoned

"Whatever Aunt get I'll love them and protect them" Said Ethan becoming the big brother.

"Promise?"

"Pwomise" he replied as Alexa fed him yogurt with blue berries.

Crying Noise was heard from the other side of the room Alesa was in and all of the family members relived a sigh which they didn't knew they holded. They all surrounded the door of the hospital room waiting for doctor to come out and give them the news.

Minutes passed and doctor came out with a smile. "It's a boy" he said and a big smile made a way to everyone's lips. Lorenzo's eyes filled with tears and other brothers didn't even bother to hide or stop their tears.

"Can we see them?" Asked Noah

"Is my sister fine?" Asked Alex

"Is the baby heathy?" Xander asked, his doctor restrict coming.

"What about thr mommy? Xander asked.

"And-" Elijah was cut off by Enzo

"Let the doctor speak, please" Enzo said and

"Yes, you can see them but Mrs white is still not in sense. The baby and the mother both are healthy and fine" The doctor said and excused himself to visit his other patients.

The family made his way inside the room, by now Ace's family was also at the hospital. His parents and his sister with her newly married husband.

"Congratulations son, You are a dad now" Ace mother said with tears in her eyes. Feeling proud that her little son is a father now.

"Become a better Dad than me" His father said taking Ace into a hug.

"I can never compare you Dad but I'll try" Ace smiled. His father was a really good Dad to him and he just wants to become like him.

As soon as Their eyes landed on the baby in the Cradle, they knew their going to protect him with their life. It was their sister's/Wife's blood. He exactly looked his Mother.

All of them wanted to hold him into their hands but they were scared like he is a glass and break as they pick him up. With debating themselves Ace finally took a stepped forward to look at his first new born son. He slowly bend down to the level of the cradle and gently picked him up in his arms and kissed his forehead.